BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crochet Beach

+12
minty
niceday
strike
Judy
Mabel
Gail201
Beady-Eyed
Fairy3
Amanda Mac (Dot)
kyhalfpt
Corrie
Trollperle
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crochet Beach - Page 2 Empty Re: Crochet Beach

Post by Trollperle Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Mayaa wrote:Congratulations on your new home Trollperle! I just noticed that your text says 'location: Germany'. Did you always live there or did you move to another country? I seem to remember that you lived some where else, or at least I thought so..

You are very talented! I have some crocheted egg hats from you from the easter bead swap Very Happy also very lovely! I use them to hang in our easter branches, or three, not sure how to call it.

Thank you, my dear Hug Yes, I recently moved from Skopje/Macedonia back to Germany Smile And I am super happy that you like the little egg hats Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deed Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:47 am

Wow-I wish I had the talent and patience to crochet or knit--they look so relaxing and the finished product is wonderful!

My hobby, of late, is baking bread--I'll have to try making a bracelet to match my dough and a finished loaf of sourdough bread-- (50 shades of tan?) Embarassed
Deed
Deed
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Thank you, dear Deed. I would love to bake bread but my tries went really really wrong. It could not be eaten but would have made a great rock Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2