BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure

+5
Blairkj
Maaike
Fuzzyfeet
Loeca
Trollperle
9 posters

Go down

Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure Empty Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Sometimes what is really disappointing to somebody can make two people very happy in the end Smile

When Maaike posted about the Trollbead she won and that she did not like it and that she was rather disappointed, I offered to buy it from her as I love the little beads to balance out weight and because to me this bead looks really cute and beautiful.

Dear, dear Maaike did not sell but gifted the bead to me  Love  Hug  and I still smile happily when I remember her message Smile Thank you so very much, my dear!!! And here it is on my Cliff Sheep bracelet (the very first bead from the right).

The sheep has travelled now to the Arran Islands where it got a cozy sweater Smile - and of course she now has a bit more of purple in her life - like real Irish sheep who run loose and are marked with painted dots Smile

Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure Aran_s10

Last edited by Trollperle on Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure Empty Re: Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure

Post by Loeca Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Your sheep is lucky ! I love your bracelet, it looks wonderful, and I love small beads too ;-)
Loeca
Loeca
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure Empty Re: Aran Sheep with a wonderful new treasure

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Lovely neutral bracelet with a touch of colour, like a wild hillside for your sheep Smile
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Maaike Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:04 pm

What a lovely combo you made, I do really like the colours.  It 's so good to see the little bead has got a nice place to stay. sunny
And it's also good to read I made you happy. Very Happy  Smile  

I love  knitting Aran patterns by the way. Wink The combo will look great with an off white Aran sweather. Daisy white

Maaike
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:07 pm

Beautiful bracelet. A perfect home for the little bead.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you my dears for your lovely comments, I am very fond of this bracelet, it has a very soothing effect on me Smile

Maaike wrote:What a lovely combo you made, I do really like the colours.  It 's so good to see the little bead has got a nice place to stay. sunny
And it's also good to read I made you happy. Very Happy  Smile  

I love  knitting Aran patterns by the way. Wink The combo will look great with an off white Aran sweather. Daisy white

Wow, knitting in itself I find already very admirable, but that you knit Aran patterns is awesome! I love you
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:58 pm

Little beads need love too! This one is special since it was given out of friendship. Love the earthiness of your bracelet. The beads from the Rocky Beach collection are some of my favorite.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:14 am

Great bead in a perfect combo! It was truly meant for you! Always so wonderful when trollies get together!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by marthnick Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:15 am

Gorgeous bracelet!

marthnick
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://marthnickbeads.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:44 pm

Very Happy
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down