BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My most wonderful Secret Santa package

5 posters

Go down

My most wonderful Secret Santa package Empty My most wonderful Secret Santa package

Post by TrollEcat Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 am

Today I would like to share with you pictures of my absolutely wonderful Secret Santa package. cheers As it arrived just in time for Christmas I put it under our Christmas tree and indeed have managed to wait till Christmas Eve to open it! Laughing
It was so much fun to unwrap the package. Everything was so nicely wrapped and the beautiful wrapping paper even smelled like pine needles! There were so many lovely goodies inside ... beautiful card, funny hankies, snow flake stickies, a yummy Chocolate Santa, a silver polishing cloth, a lovely Santa ornament and a wintery scented candle! I love this goodies so much! cheers cheers cheers
My most wonderful Secret Santa package D50fziqeolj9ahsz0
My most wonderful Secret Santa package D50fzzg0ry95m8ir0
My Secret Santa told me in the attached card that the bead had been made by a beadmaker for me. I was so thrilled to open the tiny box ... inside a found a real treasure. A most wonderful flower bead in exactly the colors I like so much. bounce bounce bounce
My most wonderful Secret Santa package D50g0i0ecwhvxpz3g
I am absolutely overwhelmed by the generosity and thoughtfulness of my dear Secret Santa! The bead is a great addition to my collection and I will wear it very often for sure! Thank you so much my dear Secret Santa!!!! Hug Hug Hug
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

My most wonderful Secret Santa package Empty Re: My most wonderful Secret Santa package

Post by Trollperle Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Oh such a wonderful parcel rendeer ! I can feel your joy from your words and photos - Thank you for sharing it with us Love The goodies look so cute and the bead especially made for you is a very special and thoughtful (and very very beautiful Smile ) gift rendeer
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

My most wonderful Secret Santa package Empty Re: My most wonderful Secret Santa package

Post by Daisylove Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:10 pm

What a very festive, cheerful and wonderful package! The goodies are very lovely too. Your bead is special, love the colors that are used in the flower. flower
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 pm

How lovely! Smile The bead is beautiful. And the little fuzzy Santa is adorable!
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:54 pm

What a sweet gesture, having a bead maker make one in your favorite colors! And the whole box is great - congrats and Merry Christmas!
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down