BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa

+9
strike
TrollEcat
fairytroll
kyhalfpt
reltan
Gail201
Trollingalong
plumbun
Trollperle
13 posters

Go down

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa Empty A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa

Post by Trollperle Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Today is definitely THE most wonderful day of this whole week (well actually of the whole month so far Smile ) ! I love Fridays in themselves for they are short working days, after work DH and I usually go to this nice little place and have Wiener Schnitzel (a bit cliché maybe but they ARE really good Smile ) and the strongest Espresso in the whole town and when I get home there is actually still some light left Smile

Today was even more wonderfully special as my lovely lovely Secret Santa Parcel arrived. I got it this morning at work (my private address is confusing and taxi drivers and post men do have problems with it  - unless it is for utility bills Wink ), so there it sat (unopened of course) the whole morning, peeking out of my bag. Off it went with us to have Schnitzel and then back home I could not wait any longer. I let the dogs out and gave them a cookie afterwards, of course, but all else had to wait for I had a parcel to open Smile  And this is what was in it:

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa Santa_12

I sat down and unwrapped one after the other and there are so many fantastic things: A wonderfully smelling hand sanitizer (off it will go to the office with me, because I love pretty things in my office and I sometimes go to places for our small scale projects where the sanitary situation is not that brilliant, so now I have something extra special to take with me), a nail file, but not just any nail file but one that grants wishes Smile, most darling little maple sweets , napkins that fit our winter decoration perfectly, a really cute snowman pin, a beautiful white and red christmas tree that already went on our little christmas tree and joined the lovely ornaments I got two years ago from my then secret santa, a fantastic card that also explained the meaning behind my lovely lovely gifts (my dear dear swap partner has put so much thought into them Hug )

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa Santa_13

And then I opened the little white box and found two truly wonderful beads. One is a lovely TB  Christmas bead and it went directly on my Holly King bracelet and the other is a fantastic „Sunapeek Snowball“ quartz crystal and it asked to join Hrist, so I had a long and lovely bead play, alas it was already dark when I finished - I will take photos of the bracelets tomorrow, but here are the two beauties

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa Santa_14

Thank you so so much dearest lovely RetiredK9Racer Hug Love Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa Empty Re: A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa

Post by plumbun Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:04 am

oooo lovely!!! coveting that sunapeek state gem!! wonderful and wee deserved!!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa Empty Re: A Huge Thank You to my Dear and Wonderful Secret Santa

Post by Trollingalong Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:08 am

I was with RetiredK9Racer when she picked the beads out!! So fun and I think the snowball is so great to use for the winter look bracelets.....such a pretty package and I love the red/white ornament. The wrap is adorable!
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Gail201 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:33 am

How wonderfully festive those beads are.  Traditional Christmas and winter wonderland all in the same box.    Maple candy is delicious.  The ornament has that handmade appeal.  Very thoughtful little extras too.
Gail201
Gail201
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:08 pm

Trollingalong wrote:I was with RetiredK9Racer when she picked the beads out!!  So fun and I think the snowball is so great to use for the winter look bracelets.....such a pretty package and I love the red/white ornament.  The wrap is adorable!

Oh that is super cool Smile rendeer
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 pm

WoW, absolutely wonderful, as others stated, well deserved!
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Beautiful beads!!  Lovely package!!  Both beads are perfect for the season!!!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by fairytroll Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:15 pm

What an awesome secret santa package! I love your new beads, especially the Sunapee snowball!!
fairytroll
fairytroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollEcat Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:57 pm

What a wonderful Santa package with truly special and beautiful beads!
TrollEcat
TrollEcat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Those are wonderful! That would be an exciting package to open at the end of a work week Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:47 pm

These are absolutely Wonderful gifts x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Another wonderful package, great job RetiredK9Racer.
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:33 pm

Such a nice Dala horse card and a red stitched white Christmas tree and even a local bead from your santa Cool Cool santa
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:27 am

What a well thought out swap, perfect for the season! Merry Christmas, Santa
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down