BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lovely surprise

2 posters

Go down

Lovely surprise Empty Lovely surprise

Post by minty Wed May 20, 2015 12:45 pm

When I got home yesterday evening, a lovely surprise envelope was waiting for me. I did not order anything recently so was a little confused what might be in there. I checked the sender... hmmm some postcode from NL. Ohhh exciting. cyclops Very Happy I held it against the light and a little box was visible inside. I slit the envelope open and peeked inside.... ohh it's from faerybeads. cheers

Lovely surprise Surpri11

They sent me a lovely little canoe which I was actually planning to order once my funds would allow it. I was already given the axe and canoe a few months back but since then the canoe design was changed a bit until the final release so I was planning to get the final version as well. Well looks like faerybeads beat me to it. I love the shape of this version so much, I still might need to order more though... I wonder what a full bracelet of canoes would look like? Embarassed Laughing

Lovely surprise Canoer10

Thank you soo soo much Sita and Faerybeads for giving me another faerybead, it is such a lovely surprise and came totally unexpected. Hug
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Lovely surprise Empty Re: Lovely surprise

Post by Catsworld Wed May 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Oh Minty, what a lovely surprise, doing the happy dance with you! sunny bounce

I am very pleased with my Canoe and the Axe, they are on a permanent combo and I wear them with my Steampunk Shattuckite, I am really wearing that arrangement very often which I would not have thought,

you are now the owner of a small canoe armada, wonder how you will use it, is the middle one smaller than the one on the right side, are they identical? just wondering...
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by minty Wed May 20, 2015 4:00 pm

I'm so happy you like the beads, I've been wearing the axe and canoe on a leather necklce, lately just the canoe as the axe moved onto my Thrones bracelet. Now I will wear both canoes either on the leather necklace or a summer mini leather wrap bracelet.

The right one is the final one and it is slightly smaller and lighter than the middle one. I just put both on a scale 5.7g and 5.3g. not really noticable. It is a bit shorter in length and more narrow in width but the hull goes higher up and the bottom is more round. That's why it looks bigger than the middle one. More compact and streamlined would fit best as a description. Very Happy It sits differently on a chain as well, the holes go through it more diagonal, so it sits closer on the chain, the middle one is sticking out more. I'm really happy how it turned out in the end. I love you
minty
minty
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down