BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet

+6
Arineso
splinty
Catsworld
Cloverbead
Trollperle
strike
10 posters

Go down

The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet Empty The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet

Post by strike Tue May 12, 2015 7:34 pm

When I got my lovely coiling dragon, I really didn't expect to start an entire dragon bracelet. But he had other plans. Cool He's slowly been whispering in my ear about the beads he'd like on his bracelet.

The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet P5120010

I plan on getting the Faerybeads Vertebrae and probably the Ohm crown of thorns. I was thinking maybe a stormy Azure Bubbles if I could find one. But the rest of the beads for his bracelet are still up in the air.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet Empty Re: The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet

Post by Trollperle Tue May 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Another beautiful creation Love and I can see that he still holds on to the 2+2 Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet Empty Re: The continuing evolution of my dragon bracelet

Post by strike Tue May 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Thank you - and yes, he's definitely not letting go of the 2+2 Laughing
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Tue May 12, 2015 8:06 pm

Love what you have made so far Smile
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 pm

looks very classy to me! 2+2 is made for the dragon and so are the other older TB's, your dragon has real good taste! sunny Love Love Like
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed May 13, 2015 3:17 am

Thank you Cloverbead and Catsworld Smile

I originally thought maybe I would look for a magical lantern but I don't know that it's the right tone now that I seem to have gone down a more blue tone path. I'm trying not to force it too much; I find my best combinations kind of make themselves Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed May 13, 2015 4:45 am

We have very similar tastes, me and your lovely coiling dragon, I love every one of his picks Very Happy I love you
(he might like to know that there are magical lamps around with splashes of blue as well as golden fire that work lovely with blue deserts, in case he wants to send you on a hunt for one Wink )
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arineso Wed May 13, 2015 5:02 am

Your dragon have matched the beads very clever Very Happy I hope some day I'll get Coiling dragon and I want he will be telling me about some beads he would like to be with -- as yours one Smile
Arineso
Arineso
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed May 13, 2015 10:03 am

Your Coiling Dragon has very good taste, I love the way his bracelet is evolving  Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Wed May 13, 2015 2:15 pm

I'd keep listening to him Razz As others have stated, he has very good taste! Plus you probably don't want to be arguing with a dragon Run
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Enaktra Wed May 13, 2015 8:22 pm

Dragons know their treasures. Smile Love your bracelet!
Enaktra
Enaktra
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/charmsforatroll http://charmsforatroll.com

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Wed May 13, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you everyone Very Happy

Splinty, I have seen one with more blue tones, I just wasn't sure how common they were. My LD only has one, and it is definitely brown. But, dragons and quests do go together, so I guess he may send me on one to find a blue-toned one! Laughing Thankfully, he hasn't requested that I buy any other new ones yet - all of the current beads he's found in my bead box - so he is a very considerate dragon in that respect.

And you are right, Beady-eyed, you don't want to be arguing with a dragon! Shocked
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Thu May 14, 2015 2:34 am

Looks like a great combo!!  You and your dragon have done very well!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down