BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet

+2
Fuzzyfeet
strike
6 posters

Go down

Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet Empty Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet

Post by strike Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:53 pm

I've had the middle bead for over a year, but only realized about a month ago that it has a purple base!  You can't really tell unless the light is shining through the side.

I hadn't really been interested in the faces or fish/bird beads until I saw these two up for trade and they grew on me. And then I started searching out the small silvers ... Rolling Eyes So, this is today's bracelet and is the start of my "small silvers" bracelet (I think). I picked up a silver smiley bead a few weeks ago as well (but it hasn't made it on here yet). The only thing about these two is that they are TIGHT to get over the end of the bracelet, so I think this will be a semi-permanent bracelet just for that reason. Laughing 

Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet P8080010
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet Empty Re: Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:00 pm

Either the loop on the end of the chain is getting bigger, or the old silvers were designed to fit snug !

Great start to your new bracelet Wink 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet Empty Re: Today's bracelet/my small silvers bracelet

Post by plumbun Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:28 pm

AHH!! YAY! That's my favorite face on the faces bead! He's so happy and cute! Look forward to the end product!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:37 pm

The loop on the chain has definitely got bigger.

This is wonderful - I can't take my eyes off it. I love you 
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks everyone sunny At first I thought glass beads might overpower the smaller silvers, but these seem to work. I suspect this one will be sloooow to grow since I think I want a few of the older beads for it. Although some of the new beads are small as well and a bit easier on the wallet Wink
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm

I love your bracelet, I am very fond of the small silvers.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 am

I just got a new bracelet today and the small loop is huge! I am going to have to flatten it with pliers. Maybe the more recent bracelets were made modelled on the size of the UU beads? Just a thought...
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:45 am

Could be that they are making them bigger. The ends on my leather bracelet are even bigger than on the bracelet! I tried to get these two silvers on my leather bracelet and there's no way they would go over without me taking pliers to the ends.
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down