BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day

+2
strike
Trollperle
6 posters

Go down

Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day Empty Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:59 am

It is a quiet evening in the country side. Sheep are grazing peacefully in the still warm evening sun. There is a slight drizzle further east and because of it we are blessed with a most lovely rainbow. Bees are buzzing all around us and a lovely Lady Bug has just landed on my hand. I lift my glass and take a sip of one of the most wonderful red wines I have ever tasted. In front of me stands a plate with homemade pasta in a red-wine sauce with freshly picked mushrooms. I pick up my fork and have a bite and close my eyes in delight for it tastes divinely. Summer flowers all around me exude a most sweet and lovely smell. There are no sounds except the buzzing of the bees and a slight breeze in the trees around us. There is peace here and warmth. All is well in this place and in this moment of time.

Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day Wine_a10

Thanks to the lovely Beady-Eyed and Heidi from the Swiss Flower Shop I found my dream bead - the red grape OOAK that appeared shortly last year but that had eluded me, then. Thank you my dearest Beady-Eyed Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day Empty Re: Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day

Post by strike Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Congrats on getting your dream bead! Your combo evokes the beauty of a late summer eve Smile
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day Empty Re: Wine and Dine on a Lovely Summer Day

Post by plumbun Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:45 pm

trollperle, love your narratives as much as your bracelets. the juicy colors here are yummy!
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Trollperle, I remember your search for the grapes (they were once available at Perlen) and I am really so much pleased for you that you got them finally! yippeh!
love your combo, happy ladybug and the beautiful two-toned Ram, really perfect! sunny Love Sunshine
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:50 pm

I love it! Gorgeous again, as always!
BamBam
BamBam
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by cshynkaruk Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Can hardly wait to wine and dine on my deck. Winter has been too long. So happy you found your dream bead. Lovely:-)
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down