BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December!

+20
Treeinwind
Trollperle
kyhalfpt
ceruleanbluebird
Catsworld
plumbun
trollcat
angeltroll
LindaJo
Mini Gnome
Cloverbead
Tatiana
Jules
niceday
Bluesybeads
Rainbow
Brightonbelle
Beady-Eyed
strike
Pandabee(uk)
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Empty Show us which bracelet you have worn in December!

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:14 am

The bracelet I have been wearing most in the month of December 2014 is:

Worn with my December wooly sweater:
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 1528695_434692273349362_6774439540319830736_n

And I am still waiting for a Tardis and a Darlek Laughing
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 10395828_434692300016026_566329769292218729_n
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Empty Re: Show us which bracelet you have worn in December!

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:57 am

Most wonderful! Warm and cheerful and rustic all at the same time, I really love this one I love you

This is what I have been wearing the most - December work-wise is the most hectic month of the year for me (well it actually starts in November). This is my current Relax-Bracelet which I have worn most evenings from November through now. As all my permanent bracelets it changes with the seasons and with a new bead here and there Smile

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Relax_12
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Empty Re: Show us which bracelet you have worn in December!

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:01 pm

My two swap bead bracelets.

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Kay_c11

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Trefoi10

Flying Dragon
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:29 pm

@bluesy: your bracelet is perfect w/the sweater and it mirrors the thick, lush, warmth, the reds, and fabulous textures (and see one fab blue popped on the end!).

@trollperle: i can never figure out how to copy your bracelets. just don't have the "stuff" Wink

@panda: your bracelets make me think of icy temps and the warmth of wine.
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Plumbun, you are a sweetheart! Hug DH says I have too much „stuff“ Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Bluesy, I hardly know ye! Not much blue in that one. Of course, the Chocolate Parrot has a tad of blue.

I've mostly been wearing my black Christmas bracelet.
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Cmasdressedinblackagain4dec2014018_zpsf917039a
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:40 pm

The first half of the month was taken up by my s'mores and bird feeder bracelets.

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Pc020010
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Bird-f10

In the middle of the month I finally got my butt in gear and put together my two Christmas bracelets. But I still wear the bird feeder and s'mores bracelets once a week. Laughing

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Dark_c10
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Festiv10
strike
strike
Troll Guru

http://www.blackbootslonglegs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:49 pm

My November / December bracelet, already posted this in a different section but this is the complete bracelet ...love wearing these colours at the moment  Smile

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! KFjh5Rk
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 pm

so many beauties! and completely envious of Bluesybead's gorgeous wollen sweater... a beauty! and exactly my colours hi hi...

In December I have mostly worn my everyday Xmas bracelets of course, they will be taken apart at the end of the month.

Now, I like this thread, I have a kind of resolution for the next few months..wear what I got, and I got so much and there are combos which I dearly love but still they never see the sunlight, I feel that has to be changed and so I plan to take out 4 combos every months and only wear those, (not counting my TB-X and my silver bangle)

So of course this month it was the xmas bracelets and I choose randomly a Pandora bracelet, I love it and it deserves to be worn, it really felt well and so I have worn mostly this one. The TB combos got a bit tweaked every few days but the Pandora is always the same.

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Culjjmk47s3egzwgw

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Culjk4fqfwcbu2yw0

Last edited by Catsworld on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Some really lovely designs you are all wearing Happy Rudolph
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Fantastic Thread and fantastic creations all of them I love you This is so much fun - Thank you Bluesy for starting it!!! Hug
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Nice thread Bluesy! I have been quite un-Christmasy and unimaginative, been reaching for the blue one nearly everyday, I had them on a bangle initially but there got to be too many beads for a bangle,  and the mini bangle is easy to swap out and wear a different trio when the mood suits:

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Img_6718Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Img_6719

The critter bangle is less random than it looks; they represent my family, and food and homes. I love you
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beady-Eyed Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:52 pm

I got my daughter into Trollbeads and now she is nudging me (rather forcefully Razz ) to change how I combine colors on my bracelets:
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Goldbl11

This bangle shows my two latest acquisitions (2nd from the top & the bottom):
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Peacoc11

And here is this year's Christmas bracelet:
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Xmas2011
Beady-Eyed
Beady-Eyed
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Fair enough question but truth to tell it is not a bead bracelet.  Copper Byzantine Chain Maille by Rowanberry Designs on Etsy.  (Photo belongs to Rowanberry Designs so please do not re-post.)

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Byzant10
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:10 pm

I love the variety of bracelets being worn! Great topic!

I love this Brightonbelle!! I can see why you'd be wearing it quite a bit! Off to check out their shop on Etsy Smile

Brightonbelle wrote:Fair enough question but truth to tell it is not a bead bracelet.  Copper Byzantine Chain Maille by Rowanberry Designs on Etsy.  (Photo belongs to Rowanberry Designs so please do not re-post.)

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Byzant10
strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Here are my Christmas bracelets.

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Xmasbracelet1_zps2537679c

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Xmasbracelet2_zpse555b2ac
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:40 pm

there are several which I just would love to wear now and I am tempted to steal some designs! Embarassed
and I am astonished how many bangle designs there are, means I must use my bangles more often...

and I want to say, amazing how many beautiful designs we got to see within short time,
is it easier not to open a thread and just post a bracelet? it is a really great idea then of getting people to post, maybe we should do this kind of thread every month... Very Happy
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by strike Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:57 pm

There's something about this one that reminds me of lovely, shiny Christmas baubles and they way they glow from the lights that surround them Smile I love you

Beady-Eyed wrote:
Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! Peacoc11

strike
strike
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:41 am

ohhhh so much to see so much to SEE! Drool
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:06 am

Fantastic combos everyone!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:57 pm

I find it so hard to post photos on here through my iPad but I adore seeing everyone else's designs x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:59 pm

I love seeing all these bracelets.  Very Happy

I made this bracelet to wear at the Newport "Winter Wonderland" event in November and since then it's been the favourite.  Love

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! DSCN0567

Happy Christmas to everyone here - all good wishes for the New Year.
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloverbead Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Gorgeous colours Angeltroll Smile Merry Christmas
Cloverbead
Cloverbead
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by plumbun Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 15474067444_71eec62b12_z

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 15879483099_f7d87cf1bc_z

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 16061826806_c67a455c8b_z

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 16063676771_2f070dd272_z

Show us which bracelet you have worn in December! 15905723171_18d5c1790e_z
plumbun
plumbun
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:14 pm

WOW cyclops WOW cyclops WOW cyclops WOW cyclops WOW cyclops WOW

You have totally blown me away with your beautiful photos of the bracelets you have been wearing most in December! I am almost speechless! Well at least for a couple of days, but now I am back Laughing

I am also very happy that you all chose to share Love

Surprise is my keyword here - so many unexpected combos and the surprise is that what we love we will wear December or not.

Mine was a bit unusual for me, but I did sneak in a day or two with blue bracelets on and these Christmas days have seen two different stack combos. I must take photos to show you Very Happy

We can do this for January as well Very Happy
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next