BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How It All Began - Show your very first beads

+17
Joolz
retiredk9racer
Amanda Mac (Dot)
strike
natalyk
Gail201
Cloverbead
Pandabee(uk)
Catsworld
plumbun
Trollperle
Fera
TrollFantasy
stacecase
SilverBells
ceruleanbluebird
Brightonbelle
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 Empty Re: How It All Began - Show your very first beads

Post by Trollperle Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Natalyk, I love how your collection evolved and I hope you will find the love again - those truly are beautiful beads  I love you 

Ah, Strike, I totally understand why you kept your garden bracelet intakt so long, it is a true beauty!  Love 

Natalyk, those colours are wonderful together, a bit coordinated and yet totally not (sorry, cannot describe it better but love it) Smile

Retiredk9racer, you surely do not to things halfheartedly, do you Smile
Those are wonderful first creations!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 Empty Re: How It All Began - Show your very first beads

Post by Joolz Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:17 pm

These were my very first beads, bought online from TB HQ Denmark September 2007  Smile 

How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 VHbTr3T
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Wow Joolz, from the Mothership Smile Beautiful selection!
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBells Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Joolz wrote:These were my very first beads, bought online from TB HQ Denmark September 2007  Smile 

I love this kit sooo much - fabulous choice Joolz  sunny My first beads were bought from TB HQ aswell  flower 
SilverBells
SilverBells
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:58 pm

First time around...that was in 2009 i bought myself a lether bracelet with an artic blue, a blue flower an a blue dillo...yep i was (and still am) nuts about blue. I just went to thed jewelers with my daughter planning on buying something simple...we both ended up buying tb...after my break  with tb...stracecase got me started me off with an artisan blue flower, still have that one...so now it's my second time around...the first tb i bought a bangle with a few beads of te beachkit

How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 256qrg9
Second time arround

How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 2cxj9dk
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:46 am

My trollbeads collection started because of my collection of fairies. My first purchase was the fairy fantasy necklace about 6 years ago. Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by klokke Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 am

I start getting Trollbeads in 2006 or 2007 and my first bracelet was with the Big Fish Lock, Beach treasure and Little princess, I've always loved their silver and perhaps this was why my first glass bead was Silvermountain.

In the beginning Trollbeads was something I got for birthday and Christmas, and therefore the collection was growing very very slowly the first years.

It is long past, so now I "invest" as often as I want and can afford.  Smile 
klokke
klokke
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:10 pm

strike wrote:
My first completed bracelet was my "woodland" bracelet, which took me about a year to complete, but which stayed together for quite a while, probably until about six months ago. It was where my organic bubbles lived. This is the last version, not the first  Wink 
How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 P9190010
In love...
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:13 pm

These are all such wonderful bracelets! Here's my first. Took two years to complete.How It All Began - Show your very first beads - Page 3 Img_0618
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Ah, yes, the fairies, Mdellano Smile For me it is dragons Wink

This sounds like a lovely sea themed bracelet, Klokke!  I love you 

Vonnewe, they say three is a charm, but I might change that to two (but I am partial to the wonderful rocky beach kit Wink ).

Chuck, welcome back! I had not read from you in quite a while and I hope all is well with you and your folks! Your bracelet looks wonderfully colourful Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Hiya Trollperle! Hug Yes, everyone is doing well! It's been a long time since I've been on the forum and I am very glad to be back! Life is very busy here but, I'll try and post more frequently! Thanks for the warm welcome and thoughts!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Gail201 wrote:Strike,
For your first bead the Organic Bubbles in the woodlands green colors was beautiful.  Where I shop, that would have been an unusual color for the bead.  Around here they came in a mix of blues and browns, sometimes with a touch of purple.
The woodland bracelet that you ultimately created was beautiful.  Love the fern and gnome silvers on it.

I agree! I recently put together a green bracelet in that tone. That is my kind of green.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Joolz wrote:These were my very first beads, bought online from TB HQ Denmark September 2007  Smile 

Such classics!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3