BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo

+7
Brightonbelle
mdellanno
Catsworld
stacecase
HeatherD
ceruleanbluebird
Trollperle
11 posters

Go down

Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo Empty Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo

Post by Trollperle Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 pm

It is still January and while the first snowdrops are already holding their budded heads high in my neighbor´s garden, it is still grey (lots of smog this year), and cold and the sun has not shown itself (underneath the fog and smog) for a while now. Still, spring will be coming and like the first snowdrops in my neighbor´s garden, the first pastel buds are growing out of the darkness on this bracelet revealing the Fearie Garden.

Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo Feenga10

Last edited by Trollperle on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo Empty Re: Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:25 pm

It's really wacky here in Pittsburgh. We experienced record low temperatures and today it is going to be so warm, I will only need to wear a fall jacket. CRAZY! I hope the plants don't get confused.

Fun bracelet, by the way!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo Empty Re: Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo

Post by HeatherD Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Pretty colors, and I like how most of the beads are faceted or carved  Very Happy 
HeatherD
HeatherD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:25 pm

WOW! That is completely STUNNING. I love the combination of light and dark colors, it really gives the feeling of the first peeks of spring coming out of the winter darkness, just beautiful.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:56 pm

that is completely beautiful, and certainly will help to let spring win over winter! sunny sunny sunny 
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:04 am

Stunning bracelet. I love butterflies and fairies so your bracelet is right up my alley.

We have had temperatures ranging for 2 degrees to 57 degrees over the past 5 days... It has been crazy.

Last edited by mdellanno on Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:41 am

Delightful delicate colours and everything I love about Spring.  Where are my snowdrops?  I need them now!
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:11 pm

Lovely bracelet...wonderful combination of colors
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nkara Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Very beautiful! I love the colour and the theme, you hit it spot on.
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 am

Last week brought the Faerie Queen home to her enchanted garden. I adore the details, the fragile and yet strong beauty of this gorgeous lock. Thank you so much Sita and Linda for having created this creature  Love Hug 

Faerie Garden - The Faerie Queen has arrived - New Photo Faery_20

Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:54 pm

That is so beautiful!
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Very Happy so glad you like her!! And such awesome bracelet to come home to  Wink 
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:00 pm

Beautiful. Love the lock. She is really beautiful..Smile

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:49 pm

So pretty !  Very Happy 
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down