BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount)

5 posters

Go down

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount) Empty Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount)

Post by idoru_meta Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 pm

I got very lucky and had some help from some lovely forum ladies in finding some great beads before Christmas at discounted prices. I didn't pay full price for anything here except the purple ooak (which I love and was so worth it)....

Stocking up on production beads pre-VAT:

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount) 206-1

OOAKs (the one with the stars was strangely inspired by a previous one for sale at the beadcage, I had never seen one before then and I love stars):

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount) 194-1

Silvers I had been meaning to get for ages and a safety chain which I direly needed:

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount) 191-1

*phew* I am all spent out for a while now. I have a parcel which I think is lost in the post which is a cobalt bubbles that I also ordered before Christmas. Really sad about that one as I doubt I will be able to replace it, but the others are keeping me happy!
Laughing
idoru_meta
idoru_meta
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount) Empty Re: Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount)

Post by Lollipop Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:20 am

Great haul Very Happy
I really must think about buying some necessities before the increase... (by this I mean beads of course... Embarassed Laughing )
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount) Empty Re: Lots of recent purchases (mostly at a discount)

Post by luvdatrolls Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

Wow the ooaks are amazing. I have never seen stars like that and the purple goes with out saying. Wow!
luvdatrolls
luvdatrolls
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollTech Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 am

That purple OOAK is fab!!! Great selection of beads and good timing!
TrollTech
TrollTech
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://plsweb.com/Academic-Programs/PLS-Instructors/Gretchen-Rip

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 am

Congrats on your great purchases...your new OOAKS are amazing!!! Very Happy
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down