BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us your Small & Beautiful combos

+27
darkangel07760
Arwen
classyclio
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Catsworld
Chuck
suzieq
bubbagump
casarobi
niceday
Reive
Pandabee(uk)
Fleur
Engel
FallPorcupine
swisstroll
Brightonbelle
kitsunegrl
Mabel
Clochard
lindakm
reltan
cottinghamgirl
Tinka
Fairy3
fairytroll
neonfiller
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your Small & Beautiful combos

Post by Catsworld Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 am

speechless and drooling... Drool Drool Drool Sunshine
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your Small & Beautiful combos

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:01 am

Your second photo inspired me to finally get some!! I adore your teal tiger combos.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:28 am

Well I'm not ashamed of my attempt Wink I like to show them, because I'm really happy with these little guys. Of course I would like to have some more, but there will always be wishes..... Laughing

Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Sampb003_zps14ea414e[/URL]
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 am

I like these teal/aqua beads with the peacock pearls, the S and B do make neat, even bracelets with the pearls,prisms and small silvers.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:38 pm

Love your combo, Tinka.
All these pearls with the fabulous teal green beads Love
I have a teal tiger in the mail and so looking forward to seeing it IRL bounce
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:42 pm

wow Tinka! this is most beautiful and I need words to praise it highly enough, I am really speechless now and wish I had teal tigers and riffle beads... Rose Rose Rose
really big big compliment!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by niceday Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Tinka wrote:Well I'm not ashamed of my attempt Wink I like to show them, because I'm really happy with these little guys. Of course I would like to have some more, but there will always be wishes..... Laughing

Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Sampb003_zps14ea414e[/URL]
Beautiful Very Happy especially with the pearls
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:36 pm

Thank you girls, for your nice words. Almost the same moment I saw the s&b peacock on a picture, I wanted to make a combo with it, together with the peacockpearls. It took some time before I purchased one, thanks to Reltan Very Happy

This bracelet weights very little, pearls aren't heavy and I used very small silvers. So this one is a keeper during coming summertime, there's one more s&b I hope to find, the turquoise umbrella. Well, who knows?
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by classyclio Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Wow Tinka this is really beautiful.... it definitely deserves to be a permanent bracelet!! I have a peacock on it's way and I'm soooo excited to finally own one yay!! Excited
classyclio
classyclio
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Tinka, this is beyond stunning!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Arwen Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Tinka, that's a gorgeous bracelet .
Perfect design for summer sunny
Arwen
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:39 pm

neonfiller wrote:Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 D70_8936s-and-b_zps0837a797
Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Finalpeacocksandtigers_zpsb42d59ed

These beads have brought back my enthusiasm for trollbeads.

Oh my. I love these bracelets.
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by swisstroll Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Those combos really gave me a push to try to improve my recent combination with my s&bs. They are all so inimitable and simply gorgeous!!

Here is my latest try, I hope I may show it here? (otherwise I will delete it again) Embarassed

Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Img_2810
swisstroll
swisstroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Arwen Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:02 pm

Oh swisstroll, amazing collection of s&b beads!
Those aqua ridges are so lovely, wish they'd do more of them.

I refused to get s&b beads for quite some time, in the end they got me anyway, but glad they did, just love them. They are really special.

Here is my current bracelet and bangle:
Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 Small_15
Arwen
Arwen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by kyhalfpt Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:25 am

All are so beautiful!
kyhalfpt
kyhalfpt
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:40 am

Tinka that's such a beautiful, elegant bracelet, they're perfect with the pearls and littlies and it has a gorgeous iridescent peacock glow Cool . Enjoy wearing it all summer long, it's perfect! sunny
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:46 am

Spot on Swisstroll!! drunken That one's just teeming with colour and texture, it's so alive! I love the silvers you've used, they somehow make the blossom s&bs even more defined, they really spring out at you!
First Sun
(and no, don't you dare delete it!!)
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 am

Another beauty Arwen Love hehe they're impossible to resist once you start aren't they! I love the flow and clarity of yours, they look so fresh and clean; glowing but natural if you know what I mean! Your silvers are really special too, the little oldies seem to have been just waiting for the s&bs to come along and join them don't they Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:55 am

I'm really enjoying all these...more please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KimboPL Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:26 am

casarobi wrote:I'm in love with the first one!!!!! OMG, I can't stop looking at it!
Agree Both are so beautiful but the first one...WOW! I keep going back to it.
KimboPL
KimboPL
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm

I hope I am not getting S&B fever, but fear I might be!!! Like Arwen, I resisted - but cracked very recently. These bracelets and bangles are stunning.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Gorgeous bangles and bracelets, everyone. The S&B beads are all so beautiful!
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:I hope I am not getting S&B fever, but fear I might be!!! Like Arwen, I resisted - but cracked very recently. These bracelets and bangles are stunning.
Laughing Laughing Laughing hehe I knew it, they're dangerous little blighters Very Happy
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 am

here is my bracelet, so far...Show us your Small & Beautiful combos - Page 2 S_and_11
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 am

That's lovely CG, all beautiful blues!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next