BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About kimono's and other japanese beads... my kimono kit and silvers...

+28
unicorn1976
PansyCat
daisy
jsoceka
Jamy
neonfiller
saracat
annateresa
saseygrl
Wintertroll
Merlyn
snowy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollmoll
flowertroll
rollypoly troll
eeyore
sakyubc
Trolls
Trollpetal
lisa
Rogotroll
Artemis
Kathleen
sparrow
BeadThrilled
kionee
Smaug
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About kimono's and other japanese beads... my kimono kit and silvers... - Page 2 Empty Re: About kimono's and other japanese beads... my kimono kit and silvers...

Post by daisy Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:30 am

Mad me to i cant find those wonderful silver beads and i would love to copy they go so well with the tb kimono beads please can some one help me find silver kimono and torii gate
TY Razz
daisy
daisy
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

About kimono's and other japanese beads... my kimono kit and silvers... - Page 2 Empty Re: About kimono's and other japanese beads... my kimono kit and silvers...

Post by PansyCat Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:53 am

I agree w/everything everyone has said. The bracelet is just as beautiful as can be. I really like the pearl with it too - that was an inspired touch.

Is it me, or is this set and design especially meaningful now? I feel so horrified and sad for Japan. Looking at all of these gorgeous beads that pay homage to the art and culture of Japan makes this all the more poignant.
PansyCat
PansyCat
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 am

daisy wrote: Mad me to i cant find those wonderful silver beads and i would love to copy they go so well with the tb kimono beads please can some one help me find silver kimono and torii gate
TY Razz
jsoceka wrote:I feel your bracelet embraces the Kimono beads PERFECTLY !!!!
I would LOVE to copy your bracelet !!!!
I have all the beads except........
I can only find the Kimono bead in the middle (of your bracelet) on their web site, and not the other 2 on each end.
What am I doing wrong ? Daisy white No problem Daisy white
I didn't realize the silvers are hard to find. Let me know here/by pm which ones you'd like.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:28 pm

I wondered about those various other Ohm beads as well. One thing I did figure out was that it seemed that Ohm dealers carried various portions of the selection. But then I figured out that most of the beads on Sita's beautiful bracelet were not on the ohmbeads.com website. I wondered if they are newer or discontinued or what. I did find them on beads4you.net (Dutch site) and I was able to figure out that they ship to other European countries. I have posted an enquiry at ohmbeads.com and will report back if I get a response.
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 pm

stunning - and I love your frangipani flower I love you I love you I love you
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Thank you for showing of your bracelet! I love the silvers as well and will follow this with interest.
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Two of the silvers are available at Delightful Daisy Daisy white
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:57 am

I promised I would post here if I heard back from Ohm. I specifically asked about Torii Gate, Fan and Japanese clothing beads (besides the one Kimono bead). The reply was that those beads are discontinued, so a few dealers may have them left, but of course not on the ohmbeads.com website.
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 am

OK, I will get them for you if wanted... let me know here or by PM.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lobby Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 am

Great bracelet ...the silvers really compliment the kimono beads... Cool
lobby
lobby
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvbeads Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Have been checking out this forum topic. Your bracelet is STUNNING!

iluvbeads
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Your kimono bracelet is beautiful, the beads are perfect together.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2