BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more...

+33
Pond
LindaJo
Anna
Pandabee(uk)
Hodge
Chewbacca
GRUMPY
Daisylove
Silmaril
Joolz
annateresa
ahmotheroftwo
LoopyLou
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Bsktbabe
Carla
Trollpetal
Freddie
Lengoa
rainyday
Teresa
mermaidspurse
trollcat
Dorabella
SnorkMaiden
ASLAN
Trolls
saracat
Fuzzyfeet
Mouseoncheese
tish
Brightonbelle
BeadThrilled
37 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more... - Page 3 Empty Re: About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more...

Post by LindaJo Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm not going to do a Royal wedding bracelet, but I do have another design in mind which could use a trite, er, classic London symbol or two, so thanks for these suggestions.

If Trollbeads wants to really call their new set a UK set, it has to have some Scottish, Welsh and Irish references, too, not just English. A Welsh dragon would be welcomed!

Maybe a bead with a Chas Rennie MacIntosh design. A bead with a Liberty of London design. A mug of ale for the local pub. A corgi for the Queen. Something Celtic. A Jekyll n Hyde two-face bead. A sheep. A cathedral. A black adder!
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more... - Page 3 Empty Re: About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more...

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

I like your black adder proposal.

Eeek - corgis are vicious snappy little dogs

Not sure about Jekyll and Hyde??? Could have a Sweeny Todd or Jack the Ripper bead if you want to be gruesome. Twisted Evil
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 pm

Okay, completely over the top...

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more... - Page 3 Doctor10

Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:01 pm

YES YES YES YES YES or a TARDIS I love you
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pond Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:15 am

I thought Katherine spelled her name with a "K" not a "C'" so that W&C bead is a goof.

I am driving down to TrollTech's that Thursday night so we can watch the wedding Friday morning together drinking tea and eating shortbread or scones, if I feel ambitious.

We love weddings, the flowers, the music, the dresses and especially for me - the hats.
Pond
Pond
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Troglodyte Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 am

LindaJo wrote:I'm not going to do a Royal wedding bracelet, but I do have another design in mind which could use a trite, er, classic London symbol or two, so thanks for these suggestions.

If Trollbeads wants to really call their new set a UK set, it has to have some Scottish, Welsh and Irish references, too, not just English. A Welsh dragon would be welcomed!

Maybe a bead with a Chas Rennie MacIntosh design. A bead with a Liberty of London design. A mug of ale for the local pub. A corgi for the Queen. Something Celtic. A Jekyll n Hyde two-face bead. A sheep. A cathedral. A black adder!

lol! yay for a Black Adder!!
Troglodyte
Troglodyte
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Pandabee(uk) wrote:Okay, completely over the top...

Leave it to Pandabee to be spot on target! I would LOVE a Tardis bead or a Doctor Who Themed bead full stop! A Sonic Screwdriver bead would be over the moon swell too!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:41 pm

I still want a limited edition of Clangers and Wombles.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:10 am

Chuck wrote:
Pandabee(uk) wrote:Okay, completely over the top...

Leave it to Pandabee to be spot on target! I would LOVE a Tardis bead or a Doctor Who Themed bead full stop! A Sonic Screwdriver bead would be over the moon swell too!

https://www.harlequin-goldsmiths.com/doctor-who/jewellery.html

This company made some tardis and dalek earrings, pendants, and charms for traditional charm bracelets.

I asked them about beads and they said that they could custom make a round slide on thing from where the charm would hang from.

Maybe if enough of us asked they would give it a try for a proper bead, no dangles? But I really am considering to get it, even if with dangles. I must have a Dalek and a Tardis beads, even if they are, ugh, dangles. But I would need 4 daleks, so they would be my private army. lol

Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:29 am

Pandabee(uk) wrote:A friend on another site came up with a grey 'foggy' dillo, I thought that would be pretty cool. Cool

But I think we should make TBHQ work for it, how about a tartan dillo? Twisted Evil

I would love a tartan bead!
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:40 am

I would love a Tardis and a Dalek bead but not dangles as I'm not keen on them.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:52 am

saracat wrote:I would love a Tardis and a Dalek bead but not dangles as I'm not keen on them.

yes, i dont like dangles either. maybe if enough of us want they would make them? he said it could be an option deppending on how many people would be interested.
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3