BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more...

+33
Pond
LindaJo
Anna
Pandabee(uk)
Hodge
Chewbacca
GRUMPY
Daisylove
Silmaril
Joolz
annateresa
ahmotheroftwo
LoopyLou
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Bsktbabe
Carla
Trollpetal
Freddie
Lengoa
rainyday
Teresa
mermaidspurse
trollcat
Dorabella
SnorkMaiden
ASLAN
Trolls
saracat
Fuzzyfeet
Mouseoncheese
tish
Brightonbelle
BeadThrilled
37 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more... - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more...

Post by LoopyLou Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Amanda Mac (Dot) wrote:
And most people are very pleased about the extra day's holiday.

Not me...the NHS are not paying it at bank holiday rate Crying or Very sad
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more... - Page 2 Empty Re: About the Royal Wedding, double decker buses and more...

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:37 pm

I am not even a tiny bit excited. They seem quite a nice couple (although it is a pity that he has lost his looks now) but I have no real interest in them. Nobody I know cares a hoot about the wedding day itself. (The 'Public Holiday' is not an extra paid day off for all of us.)
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 pm

What looks?
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:10 pm

He was considered to be quite cute as a lad but has grown more and more like his uncle Edward.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:16 pm

Oh. I must have missed his boyhood then Wink

ETA OMG, I just checked, and found a picture gallery. I know what you mean, he does begin to look like Edward. Razz
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:17 am

Although I may not want to actually put together a royal wedding bracelet combo, it would be fun to be able to put together a virtual one using this thread and these beads!
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:22 am

I love the thought of a royal wedding but I guess if I was in the UK, maybe the novelty of it would wear thin.

Thanks for the links to the beads, heading there now to take a look!

Teresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by annateresa Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:36 am

I am not planning to make a wedding bracelet. But I love to see what beads you have come up with. Great to see all the different designs.

annateresa
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:22 am

YUCK....... PLEASE Trollbeads,don't make anything like these No and not a Union Jack striped bead either.
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:30 am

I am completely comfortable with the idea of Trollbeads doing a sapphire even if it was for the royal wedding Very Happy (Yes I know MMP and FF and Trolldog's DH earned theirs and Galahad has one too) - but what about the rest of us who aren't so talented? I just hope the UK beads aren't cheesy. There is a wealth of British mythology, heraldry, history and nature symbols - no need for cliches, they are available elsewhere.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:11 pm

I'll get excited about the Royal wedding when my invitation arrives Rolling Eyes

But something tells me the only thing I'm going to get is a share of the bill Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:18 pm

wasn't there also a special wedding bracelet brought out in Denmark when the royal couple got married?

I'll probably stick to one of the refrigerator magnets from Harrods Very Happy
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:54 am

yuk yuk yuk, mmm what does england have that is special.. fish n chips lol.. real ale, gardens full of roses... , london... if you need a building pick the gurkin.. ;-)

its always wet here.. so a water bead is good.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:22 am

GRUMPY wrote:yuk yuk yuk, mmm what does england have that is special.. fish n chips lol.. real ale, gardens full of roses... , london... if you need a building pick the gurkin.. ;-)

its always wet here.. so a water bead is good.

Maybe we should be given a Tourist bead - with a little camera? (To go with the Big Ben and London Bus beads?) The final bead could be a Pigeon (from Trafalgar Square).
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:40 am

GRUMPY wrote:mmm what does england have that is special..

Well, you can drink your tea with milk without people making funny faces about it when you ask for it,
people are polite, and always very helpfull, the countryside is great, you've got lovely shops, you've got Cath Kidston shops, you've got.... I name it, you've got it! I love you
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by tish Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 am

Daisylove wrote:
GRUMPY wrote:mmm what does england have that is special..

Well, you can drink your tea with milk without people making funny faces about it when you ask for it,
people are polite, and always very helpfull, the countryside is great, you've got lovely shops, you've got Cath Kidston shops, you've got.... I name it, you've got it! I love you
AND ME IM HERE LOL
tish
tish
Babytroll Supermum
Babytroll Supermum

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:05 am

Yeah, Tish!!
I love you you name it, the UK got it
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:18 pm

What makes you think that people are polite here? No No No

(I agree that the countryside is nice.)
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorabella Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:19 pm

And most importantly we have lovely places like Cornwall! :-)

I'm much more excited about the 'real' people's weddings I get to do this year Excited
Dorabella
Dorabella
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Cornwall is the best place in the World.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Brightonbelle wrote:What makes you think that people are polite here? No No No

(I agree that the countryside is nice.)

Well, that's my experience when I visit the UK. I'm sure that there must be non polite people as well, but then again, I guess these are around in every country.....
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Silmaril wrote:I am completely comfortable with the idea of Trollbeads doing a sapphire even if it was for the royal wedding Very Happy (Yes I know MMP and FF and Trolldog's DH earned theirs and Galahad has one too) - but what about the rest of us who aren't so talented? I just hope the UK beads aren't cheesy. There is a wealth of British mythology, heraldry, history and nature symbols - no need for cliches, they are available elsewhere.

I second this! I would LOVE a sapphire bead! Every time I see MMPs I just want to grab it! Very Happy
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hodge Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm

A sapphire bead would be fab, but weren't they working on the country beads before the announcement of the wedding?

The only thing that excites me about the wedding itself is the 4 day weekend I'm intending to have just before my birthday, in Devon!

As for the WT beads, bearing in mind what we have already, I have a sinking feeling about Big Ben, buses and the like.... It's so awful when you think how utterly classy the Tulip bead is!

Hodge
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:56 pm

A friend on another site came up with a grey 'foggy' dillo, I thought that would be pretty cool. Cool

But I think we should make TBHQ work for it, how about a tartan dillo? Twisted Evil
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Not excited about the Royal Wedding, but I'm quite sure that the UK release will be the first WT set that I get all four of immediately! Wink
Anna
Anna
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

http://www.angelofgrace.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next