BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Retireds 2013

+52
Anita
Nancy
Rainbow
Pond
chocoholic
Silmaril
Hisae
troll2011
cswan
cshynkaruk
hayseed
ceruleanbluebird
Nancy Foley
AmongGumTrees
Trollsister
reltan
naranja
wiggy
Bluesybeads
LindaJo
Trollingalong
prin
trollfinder
Trolls
Trollfan
Smaug
Fleur
Michelle
pippa
Tatiana
PMJ
flowertroll
Daisylove
niceday
Kathleen
Tinka
TrollRose
kionee
Drache
Nkara
TrollFantasy
saracat
Monique26
stacecase
Fuzzyfeet
Catsworld
Brightonbelle
Joolz
vicky_jb
fairytroll
aprilshack
BeadThrilled
56 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Trollbeads Retireds 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Retireds 2013

Post by niceday Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 pm

LindaJo wrote:Gee, nobody is going to rush out and buy the entire alphabet in gold? Laughing
There doesn't seem to be much love for the numbered cherubs, either.

I did think about it Very Happy but the Y looks like it has mickey mouse feet on it so I changed my mind Laughing Laughing
niceday
niceday
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 am

I understand (I think) the reasoning behind the frequency and choices for retirements and it doesn't sadden me. It does make me feel like I wish I had more money...but if some of these beads were really that important to me, I would have them already. The only retirements that I really am bummed about are the ones that happened long before I started collecting and just can't be found at a reasonable price now. Like many others, I have paid way more for some retired beads than what any non-collector would think sane. I suppose that is part of the concern with retireds, that if you can't get everything that you want now, the price just might make them not so easy to buy later, so there is a sense of urgency that wasn't there before. So, I appreciate the list, Sita. Thank you. Now I have to think about what I really want, and not worry about the rest. Wink
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kensington Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:33 am

Guess it is time to seriously consider if I want a gold S bead Wink I have heard via the trollvine that the Pheonix is officially being renamed the Griffin bead Very Happy
Kensington
Kensington
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 pm

ZAKLINZ wrote:I understand (I think) the reasoning behind the frequency and choices for retirements and it doesn't sadden me. It does make me feel like I wish I had more money...but if some of these beads were really that important to me, I would have them already. The only retirements that I really am bummed about are the ones that happened long before I started collecting and just can't be found at a reasonable price now. Like many others, I have paid way more for some retired beads than what any non-collector would think sane. I suppose that is part of the concern with retireds, that if you can't get everything that you want now, the price just might make them not so easy to buy later, so there is a sense of urgency that wasn't there before. So, I appreciate the list, Sita. Thank you. Now I have to think about what I really want, and not worry about the rest. Wink

I kind of feel that way too.
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Monique26 wrote:
ZAKLINZ wrote:I understand (I think) the reasoning behind the frequency and choices for retirements and it doesn't sadden me. It does make me feel like I wish I had more money...but if some of these beads were really that important to me, I would have them already. The only retirements that I really am bummed about are the ones that happened long before I started collecting and just can't be found at a reasonable price now. Like many others, I have paid way more for some retired beads than what any non-collector would think sane. I suppose that is part of the concern with retireds, that if you can't get everything that you want now, the price just might make them not so easy to buy later, so there is a sense of urgency that wasn't there before. So, I appreciate the list, Sita. Thank you. Now I have to think about what I really want, and not worry about the rest. Wink

I kind of feel that way too.

I agree except for the ones that I haven't been buying because I thought they were overpriced and hoped that someone would give them to me (Carved Flowers for instance).
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:08 am

Brightonbelle, if you happen to find someone that will buy beads for you, please give them my number. Very Happy
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 am

ZAKLINZ wrote:Brightonbelle, if you happen to find someone that will buy beads for you, please give them my number. Very Happy

Agree Me, too, BB!!! geek
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:53 pm

The only reatirement that makes me happy is carved flowers...I have one also always thought that it was far to expensive ...now at least it has a proper value
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:34 pm

niceday wrote:
LindaJo wrote:Gee, nobody is going to rush out and buy the entire alphabet in gold? Laughing
There doesn't seem to be much love for the numbered cherubs, either.

I did think about it Very Happy but the Y looks like it has mickey mouse feet on it so I changed my mind Laughing Laughing

I think it almost makes it more endearing that way! Laughing
I have my K-inital in gold and do love it! Love
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 pm

Hmm I have nog problems with those retireds. I like the birdhouse only.
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:34 pm

nooooooo!!! the golden A?!!
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:38 pm

hayseed wrote:
ZAKLINZ wrote:Brightonbelle, if you happen to find someone that will buy beads for you, please give them my number. Very Happy

Agree Me, too, BB!!! geek

I love you both but Evil or Very Mad
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4