BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

+23
stacecase
reltan
trollcat
Daisylove
cshynkaruk
WendyD
Tatiana
naranja
FrenchRedPoppy
Nancy Foley
cyberfairy
schneeflocke
niceday
Catsworld
Tinka
TrollRose
Fleur
Bluesybeads
Jules
Smaug
LindaJo
Brightonbelle
Mabel
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash - Page 2 Empty Re: My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

Post by cshynkaruk Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:43 am

Congratulations on the beautiful prizes. The lab is stunning. Great designs Mabel.
cshynkaruk
cshynkaruk
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash - Page 2 Empty Re: My prices arrived!! :-)) - and a better view of the flash

Post by Daisylove Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:55 pm

Congrats on your lovely price Mabel, stunning combination!
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Hurray Super beautiful, and couldn't happen to a nicer girl! Hurray That labradorite drop is amazing.
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by reltan Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 pm

cheers lovely price
reltan
reltan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

Congratulations on this most special prize and your combinations are SO LOVELY! I would say they definitely do it justice!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:54 am

Oh Mabel, it's so beautiful cheers
I'm so happy that you loved it ~ and the designs you've made make it glow all the more!! Learning about your pocket lab makes me feel you winning this is even more special, it truly wanted to come and live with you Very Happy
Wishing you many happy ever afters together I love you (and looking forward to seeing the pics!). Thank you again for adding so much warmth and joy to the advent calendar event, you have a beautiful glow of your own too Hug
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:21 am

Fabby fantasy necklace Mabel!!!! Gorgeous combinations too!!
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by BanoffeePie Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:32 am

Very lucky, and lovely pictures. Very Happy
BanoffeePie
BanoffeePie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by astridvV Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Congratulations-what a lovely surprise!! And beautiful prize!! Love your designs!

astridvV
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Many many thanks to you all - you make my heart warm and my cheeks blush with joy!!! Embarassed sunny I love you Love
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2