BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

+105
Molamola
MistyMoon
Trolls
rollypoly troll
suzieq
flowertroll
Mouseoncheese
Arwen
Louey
Silmaril
Mabel
Trollsister
darkangel07760
Sunny01
LisaB
WendyD
Fee
Trollseeker
pippa
tsuyu-sama
troll2011
wiggy
smschoenauer
Cartouche
beadlover
splinty
melissah
trollmoll
cswan
AmongGumTrees
PansyCat
TwinMom
Tatiana
Annette
Kathleen
wilsche
Fuzzyfeet
hayseed
Cloverbead
Carla
Monique26
ceruleanbluebird
Chuck
Beady-Eyed
beadbrain
fairytroll
Bluesybeads
Reive
TrollFantasy
nanatrollie
Rainbow
Joolz
Anita
Rogotroll
Hisae
FrenchRedPoppy
TrollRose
madabouttrolls
vicky_jb
trolledolly
cyberfairy
agnieszka
trollshopper
Tanjaatje
Bugladydi
neonfiller
mdellanno
Kensington
trollfinder
Blairkj
cutey2009
classyclio
DblJJ
ZAKLINZ
cshynkaruk
Fera
Nkara
mermaidspurse
merrygold
busy bee
Michelle
Fleur
LindaJo
Tinka
bubbagump
Alegria
Nancy
Brightonbelle
chocoholic
cottinghamgirl
nrobinson
Dorabella
Trollperle
Juniper
kitsunegrl
kionee
PMJ
Lengoa
Smaug
Catsworld
aprilshack
Seahorse
swisstroll
Daisylove
BeadThrilled
109 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by FrenchRedPoppy Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 am

Hum i am desappointed about the release. At first it is most a summer release than a spring release. Then i am desappointed by the lock and some of the silvers (not enought detailled). The glass kits are not for me either.
Well i need to see it in real.
FrenchRedPoppy
FrenchRedPoppy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details - Page 5 Empty Re: Trollbeads Spring 2013 release details

Post by Nkara Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:11 am

Thank you Sherlock and Smaug for the sneak peak!

Overall I'm a bit disappointed, but it's also hard to live up to the two previous spring releases that were absolutely gorgeous. I like some of the silvers, but not sure about the glass... The summer kit is a bit too colourful for me and the rocky beach kit not colourful enough. But I also know that they tend to grow on me, especially when I start seeing other people's combinations. Very Happy
Nkara
Nkara
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisylove Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 am

TFS pics Smaug and Sherlock. Hug

My LD confirmed the release date of the 25th for the spring collection, and the beads for Valentine are to follow a week later.
Daisylove
Daisylove
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cottinghamgirl Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:46 am

Thank you for the pictures, my favourite is the elderflower bead but I'm not keen on the glass.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:47 am

mermaidspurse wrote:The locks look too cutesy and flimsy to me Evil or Very Mad . I'm sure they bend easily. The gap can surely be closed by bending the loop, but it shouldn't be there in the first place.
House: They invented the 2 part bead and now we will have one in every release? Double Heart, Xmas Tree and now the House? And the breakfast is the same chaos as the transition or puppy beads...
TB dissapoints me more and more with their silvers Crying or Very sad !

Totally agree! Interested in glass beads though Wink Thank you for sharing pictures Smaug and Sherlock. I love you

Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:05 am

Great preview - many thanks for the pics Hug

As an early resume, the new release won't find me at my LD's doorstep on release date.
I may like a very few beads, but in general, these are not what brought me into TB once.
The coral branch is well done, but I won't start a sea themed bracelet just because of that.
Wondering, how Blossom bead will be compared to the gold bouquet bead?
Looking forward to seeing the agate dendritic IRL, although I had preferred a non faceted version.
Agate dendritic is a most fascinating stone, that comes in a large variety.
There may already have been a few in the very first "Jasper" sets 2009.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogotroll Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks for the sneak peak, I had forgotten there was a new release coming up!
I love the new stone, hope they are as lovely IRL. I'm always a sucker for stones I love you
Not sure about the glass, need to see it first.
None of the silvers/ locks will tempt me at all. Actually, just had a second look, the starfish might as long as it's not flimsy.

Last edited by Rogotroll on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reconsidered the starfish!)
Rogotroll
Rogotroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 am

The stone looks interesting but all the silvers and locks are awful, too blobby. How feeble the Seahorses look compared to Michael Weihes. The glass doesn't inspire me either. Neutral Sad times.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:12 am

Not too impressed tbh.The starfish is quite nice, house looks cool, I like the brown leather bracelet.The agate, well that depends on irl pics I see.Cant say any are going to make me rush out to buy though.Which is just as well!
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by classyclio Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 am

I like the Agate dendritic, sea urchin, coral and the rocky beach kit. Not keen on the locks and as for the sunglasses????? No Can't wait to see it all IRL Smile
classyclio
classyclio
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:20 am

Although not all to my taste I would say that there is something for everyone and I'm sure these will appeal to new collectors or tempt others to buy. The locks are too cutesy for me but I'm sure will tempt younger collectors...... So, on my wish list are Agate dendritic, silver sea urchin, silver elderflowers and maybe the sandstone glass and silver starfish. I won't be rushing to buy them as I'd like to see them in real life first.

Thank you to sherlock and Sita for sharing the pics Very Happy

Last edited by Joolz on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:24 am

thankyou for the pictures xxxx I like a few esp the butterfly x wander how it would sit x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:35 am

I like some silver. Best is the starfish I hope it has detail when it in the ld. I like the rocky beach kit. Also I think the seahorses earrings are better only the cost?

I wunder how you can see a diffrents between blossom bead and berry beads? And the elderflowers is very same as the anniversary and thumbelina beads.

It is all getting a bit girly releases. I like to have some stronger desin beads also and new desins that are diffent to other beads more. It is looking that some of the beads are bein made to replace old desins more with less silver than being fresh desins to me.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:36 am

Thanks Sita! There are some I like Love . There is one I really hate: the sunglasses.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks for the pics... have to say this release really isn't doing it for me. I like the agate (this will definitely be one to pick IRL) but nothing else appeals to me except maybe the elderflowers bead (how large is this one?) The silvers don't seem very detailed, they look all shiny and un-Trollish. I like the RBF sea urchin much better. The two glass kits are OK but brown and coral really aren't my colours, so I don't think I will be rushing to buy.

Can't work the butterfly pendant out - how is it meant to hang?

Interesting to see another set of earrings though - I had thought they would retire those as everyone seems to be selling them at hefty discounts...
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chocoholic Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Catsworld wrote:

so we have marry me, pregnancy, holding on to love....house, when comes divorce? Very Happy

The house does look like it comes in two pieces that can be separated! Laughing
chocoholic
chocoholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mdellanno Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 am

Novobeads also has a coral bead ...

http://novobeads.com/product/1236.aspx

mdellanno
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 am

chocoholic wrote:
Catsworld wrote:

so we have marry me, pregnancy, holding on to love....house, when comes divorce? Very Happy

The house does look like it comes in two pieces that can be separated! Laughing

lol! Agree
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:44 am

Breakfast makes me feel quite sick.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:46 am

Why does the Seaman (be careful how you say that) seem to be strangling the Mermaid?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:53 am

Brightonbelle wrote:Why does the Seaman (be careful how you say that) seem to be strangling the Mermaid?

May be she has been on the rocks temtimg other men?
Are they not called Mermen? geek

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:55 am

Michelle wrote:
Brightonbelle wrote:Why does the Seaman (be careful how you say that) seem to be strangling the Mermaid?

May be she has been on the rocks temtimg other men?
Are they not called Mermen? geek

There are in English but maybe not in Danish.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:57 am

The man having Breakfast with the woman looks terribly depressed. Their relationship is definitely suffering from the look of it.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:58 am

It may just be the picture, but the man looks to have a cigarette in his mouth! Laughing
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by aprilshack Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 am

I'm a little confused as why TB would do a bead about breakfast, plus it does look like someone being sick.. A hangover from the night before?
aprilshack
aprilshack
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next