BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noosa sandals and where to find them

2 posters

Go down

Noosa sandals and where to find them Empty Noosa sandals and where to find them

Post by saracat Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Ok, I know I am about to receive a little money from Santa Smile and I was thinking of all the things I haven't bought this year that I really wanted and I decided that really I have enough beads - probably!

So does anyone have the Noosa sandals? If so where is the best place to buy them considering I am in the UK and there are no stockists locally. Also what are the sizes like? I want to get it right when ordering. I am planning to buy Mango Beads chunks for them as I think they are gorgeous.

Any advice is appreciated.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Noosa sandals and where to find them Empty Re: Noosa sandals and where to find them

Post by cottinghamgirl Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:33 pm

From earlier posts I think that Heidi's had them, also a Dutch site, can't remember the name. I would also like to know what the sizing is like as I have been considering a pair for next summer, also how comfortable the toe post is. I thought I couldn't wear toe posts but spent most of the summer wearing a cheap pair of toe post sandals to see if I could 'learn' to like them. I did get used to the toe post so perhaps I will be able to go ahead. Choosing the chunks will be difficult, the Noosa ones and Mango Beads are all so pretty.
cottinghamgirl
cottinghamgirl
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down