BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet

+8
vicky_jb
LindaJo
troll2011
Monique26
trollmoll
Bluesybeads
Mabel
flowertroll
12 posters

Go down

travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet Empty travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet

Post by flowertroll Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm

I think I haven't shown new bracelet combos for quite a long time ... which is because I didn't make any new combos. Laughing

When I went to Stockholm in summer for a weekend trip - where I was able to enjoy a great afternoon with Fera *wave to Fera* Very Happy - I made this as a travel bracelet.

travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet Travel10_600x600

Since then I kept it that way because I like green and purple together so much and because there are some beads on it that are very dear to me. I never had any permanent bracelets before, if I wanted to redo a combo I simply put it together again. But somehow I can't take that apart.
The only "problem" is, there are two beads on it (lucky knot and brew of the moor) which I put on EVERY bracelet I make, so if I want to keep that one as a permanent combo, I would have to buy doubles of them Laughing
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet Empty Re: travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet

Post by Mabel Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 pm

Ohhh, you better not start buying doubles - that could lead to a never ending story...... Very Happy
I like your bracelet!! sunny
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet Empty Re: travel bracelet turned into permanent bracelet

Post by Bluesybeads Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:21 pm

I I love you your travel bracelet and the dala horse is right at home there!

Two other silver beads might take the place of lucky knot and brew of the moor Wink
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Pretty and whimsical, it has a lovely mix of colors and silvers. Definitely interesting enough to wear everyday!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique26 Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm

That is just beautiful
Monique26
Monique26
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Lovely bracelet! bounce

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:05 am

Maybe reverse the order of the beads? That way, Lucky Knot and Brew of the Moor will be at the end by the stopper. And you could easily take those two beads off without disturbing the rest of the bracelet, then return them whenever you want to wear this bracelet.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by vicky_jb Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:31 am

Very pretty bracelet! I like LindaJo's idea about switching the beads into a different order. Though I see nothing wrong with getting doubles, if you like these two beads that much Laughing
vicky_jb
vicky_jb
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

https://www.facebook.com/vbehr http://skinnycupcake.net

Back to top Go down

Post by classyclio Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:22 am

Such a pretty bracelet, I love the horse Smile I don't buy doubles because there are still sooooo many beads that I want, but if you love them & would use them I'd say go for it!!
classyclio
classyclio
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Terrific bracelet! I am all for doubles, or triples, or whatever it takes to make me happy with my beads. After all, that is the point, right?
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by lecohen Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Yup... Doubles is a great idea. At first i was against duplicating unless for symmetry but there are some beads i love so much and i tend to make permanent combos so i just get more so i can have them on other designs.

Love your design and such a pretty OAF
lecohen
lecohen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:14 am

I really like the colors and how you put two little silvers next to each other!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down