BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase!

+31
Trollperle
tonton
Catsworld
purpletibet
trollmoll
fairytroll
swisstroll
Bluesybeads
hayseed
Michelle
trolledolly
Trollsister
NMGirl
BusyBeads
mcmommy804
troll2011
lindakm
Beadgirl
Tanjaatje
Fuzzyfeet
Sunny01
Tinka
aschweser
Jules
ahmotheroftwo
bubbagump
BeadThrilled
PMJ
kitsunegrl
SnorkMaiden
stacecase
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Empty Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase!

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 am

Come on folks, post your favorite PERMANENT bracelet, I'd love to see them!

You know, the one (or more) where everything just seems to come together perfectly, JUST like you want it Smile

This is one of mine.

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Perman11

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Perman10

I love all the OOAKs and silvers, it's my favorite color (teal/aqua), it has lots of glitter, and it feels well balanced Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Empty Re: Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase!

Post by SnorkMaiden Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:10 am

GREAT topic stacecase! cheers

I find teal terribly difficult to do with beads, so I absolutely adore your combo! sunny

This is my favourite, the Snork signature combo:

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! P1110484
Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! P1100693

I love its coolness and transparency, the impression of clear skies and water it gives, and it's got my favourite beads on it - the most amazing dark chalcedony and the golden waves I had custom made for me. Sometimes I exchange the silver tag in the small loop to adjust for daily moods, and I just noticed I put another custom made gold bead on there since I last took a pic, but I haven't really changed it in more than a year, so I guess it's permanent. Wink

SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Empty Re: Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase!

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 am

Oh my, that is BREATHTAKING, Snork!! TFS! Hug
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:32 am

Gorgeous bracelets, ladies!

I hope my Japan bracelet will become a permanent, but it is still far from completion!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:08 am

I only make permanent bracelets but of course I have a favorit too... My mystical Breton forest... the forest where legends like : Merlin the Wizard, Knights of the Round Table, King Arthur and others come alive.

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Img4507f
By pmj13 at 2012-03-04
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:54 am

That is fabulous, PMJ! The colors and glass are just STUNNING and the silvers fit so perfectly Smile
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Thank you Stacecase... it's simply my favorit... if you check ForĂȘt de BrocĂ©liande at the internet... maybe you can discover the idea for the base of this breacelet.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Nice thread

I love your permanent bracelets! So summery with teal, white and turquoise and some amazing OOAKS!
The Breton Forest bracelet is indeed mystical, fabulous. Perfect silvers and glass! Just like the pictures of ForĂȘt de BrocĂ©liande. And Snork's signature bracelet, such delicate colors! Love how the bracelet appears to be different because of the background. Magical!

Lately I hardly get to doing new bracelets, my bead box is a mess and I can't seem to find particular beads... likely a certainly little fairy put them in her secret hiding places? Because of the hot weather little over a week ago I've rediscovered mini combo's again. But now using a 3-wrap dragon tail chain (conceptual version) and artisan glass beads... my new favorite and most likely permanent bracelet. Most of my bracelets end up being permanent... Laughing

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Wrappi10
Faerybeads dragon lock (dummy) and chain, Emma's BeadBakery dragon egg beads, Macrow dragon scales bead Trollbeads amber bead. And Chan Luu Smokey Mix Swarovski Crystal Wrap Bracelet on Tamba Leather.

And my other current permanent favorite: my Japanese bracelet...
Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! F0eef310
From top to bottom:
Trollbeads gold stopper bead, Trollbeads Blooming Sakura glass bead, Ohm Beads Torii Gate silver bead, Trollbeads Rising Sun glass bead, Trollbeads Cherryblossom silver bead, Trollbeads 'Dragon Skin' OOAK glass bead, Eske Storm Dragon Claw silver bead, Macs 'Bamboo' OOAK glass bead, Trollbeads 35th Anniversary Charity Troll Coin silver bead, Trollbeads LE UK blue prism glass bead, Trollbeads Lucky Dragon gold bead, Trollbeads white pearl bead, Macs 'Red Sun' OOAK glass bead, Bower Beads Scales silver bead, Macs 'Dragons' Eye's OOAK glass bead, Trollbeads Sacred House silver bead, Trollbeads Rising Sun glass bead, Trollbeads Noh Mask silver bead.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Oh Sita, those are both really beautiful. I saw the first one in your post on FB and liked it there too.
Can't wait til the three wrap chain comes out Wink
I love your Japan bracelet too. Such vibrant colors! What brand is the silver on the left of the Blooming Sakura? That is lovely!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Here are a few of mine. I love this post!
Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Dsc09763c

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Dsc03392gw

bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmotheroftwo Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:24 pm

you've got some beautiful combos there Bubba!!!

LOVE the second one!!! Love
ahmotheroftwo
ahmotheroftwo
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jules Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 am

Amazingly beautiful bracelets..This is my go to bracelet

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! 139_tr10
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by aschweser Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:09 am

wonderfull thread and so many lovely bracelets! I have 7 permanent bracelets, but the one I love most is the Rainbowbridge-bracelet for my dog Tom, who died in may, this year... Sad
Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Regenb10
aschweser
aschweser
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:49 am

Beautiful bracelets, what a great thread this is!

So many times I thought: this one is gonna stay forever, but I always take them apart after a while. But never before I took a picture ;-)

The only one that's permanent sofar with the glass is my kimonobracelet. The silvers change now and then. And then there is always a peacock/pearl combi, silvers change also.

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! 69e224e0

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Parelwijsheid

Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny01 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:28 am

Had a look on all your beautiful bracelets.

@aschweser: I am so sorry for you. Your bracelet is a lovely way to remember Tom.

@Tinka: I like the way you put all the peacock pearls together - just beautiful.
Sunny01
Sunny01
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:37 am

Wow ! Stunning bracelets, I can see why they are permanent !
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:22 am

OMG Bubbagump!!! I'm really absolutely in love with your second picture I love you I love you Amazing beads you have there!!!!!!!

I will post my permanent bracelets soon Wink
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 am

Wow amazing bracelets. Love the Rainbow bridge and peacock pearl and Snork's signature especially. Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lindakm Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 pm

I am loving how these bracelets are all so different! A real tribute to Trollbeads and you wonderful bracelet designers! Love
lindakm
lindakm
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 pm

I don't have a permanent one yet. I need more beads Cool .
But the idea is terrific.
Lovely bracelets ladies.

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mcmommy804 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Fabulous bracelets ladies!! Definitely all permanent worthy! sunny
mcmommy804
mcmommy804
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Absolutely beautiful bracelets I love you
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:48 pm

Bubbagump - Your first bracelet is classic. What a beautiful bracelet. Love your use of symmetry.

Aschweser - Sorry to hear about Tom! I know how you feel! Big hug!
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm

Such gorgeous creations, I love seeing everyone's favorites! Here is one of mine, my Brussels bracelet:)

Favorite PERMANENT bracelet showcase! Brusse11

Every bead has a special meaning related to the time we lived in that wonderful city and many of the beads are favorites of mine as well, so it is definitely a keeper.
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolledolly Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Great thread stacecasey, and a range of spectacular bracelets - I am glad they are keepers, just to know they are out there, they are so lovely!

Thank you all for sharing and inspiration!
trolledolly
trolledolly
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next