BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you wear you beads

+21
jlfritz
stacecase
Nancy
Catsworld
BusyBeads
FrenchRedPoppy
fairytroll
kitsunegrl
schneeflocke
Pandabee(uk)
bubbagump
lecohen
Wintertroll
Smaug
ceruleanbluebird
lindakm
mermaidspurse
Brightonbelle
LindaJo
Fairy3
reltan
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

beads - How do you wear you beads - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you wear you beads

Post by jlfritz Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 am

I change mine all the time . . . mostly because I am cheap and use beads over and over in different combinations. My silvers that I use almost every day so I have to take the previous bracelet apart in order to do that.

I have been collecting for 3 years and just now bought a second bracelet . . . just in case I can leave one whole.
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:10 am

I have 2 "permanent" bracelets, an all Troll ocean themed one and an all artisan one on a leather bracelet in all neutral colors. Right now I also have a Halloween themed Troll bracelet that I am wearing almost every day, but it will disappear after Halloween. I also have an artisan Halloween bracelet that will also come apart after Halloween. That is when I will start trying to put together Christmas bracelets. Other than that I change them all the time.

The only thing I don't do is mix my Trollbeads with anything else. I don't know why, but I just don't like to do it!!!! I do use my Troll chains with other beads, but I never mix the beads themselves. I know that is weird, but I can't do it!!!
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAKLINZ Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:19 am

I have three permanent, my first bracelet (an ocean theme tribute to my Mom), Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass, and an ornament with longevity combo. The rest I just change or completely strip and start again all the time.
ZAKLINZ
ZAKLINZ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bharvard1245 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:10 am

Some of my older bracelets have been the same really for years and I will never change them ... then newer ones I may rearrange bead and silver placements and like it better ... and some (as I call them) are works in progress and are constantly changing and I add new beads I like better and put ones not as well liked on the back burner... at this time in my collecting I have some bracelets I love, love, love and others that are just OK ... the OK ones I now aspire to have them move into the Love, love, love category ... when I first started I moved beads from one bracelet to another, rearranged all the time and one day I had three bracelets that I just loved them the way they were and left them alone ... this may change ... that is what I love about my collection ... it follows my whims ... flower Bobbie
bharvard1245
bharvard1245
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by LisaB Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:27 pm

bharvard1245 wrote:that is what I love about my collection ... it follows my whims ... flower Bobbie

Ditto! I am even changing my Ocean bracelet this pm when I get home, I have a new bead that I think will look better than a green jade bead that is on there now.

After being on this forum, I am also contemplating MIXING my artisan and Trollbeads! Gasp! That will be REALLY different for me! affraid
LisaB
LisaB
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:05 am

I keep about 8 bracelets together at a time in various colors schemes to grab and go. Right now I am have an all amber bracelet, a teal and Russian Amber bracelet, a pale peach and cream bracelet, another in all coppers and golds, one in browns and greens, one for Halloween, one in lavenders and deep purple, one all little silvers and another in organic earthy colors. I take pictures of all of my combos so when I pull these apart I can recreate them if I want to. I look back on my combos from even 6 months ago and am surprised at what I made ... I cannot even remember some of them! The joy of getting old! Very Happy
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2