BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath

+3
Mouseoncheese
Beadgirl
Bluesybeads
7 posters

Go down

Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Empty Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Maybe you have read about when Tenarth arrived in Denmark, here:
http://www.beadthrilled.com/t10862-tenarth-has-finally-arrived-in-denmark#204162

Tenarth has been settlling in nicely, sometimes hiding out among the treasures:
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06879a

Sometimes she is a bit defensive about her being photographed with the treasures:
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06901a

Tenarth looking beautiful with blue silk ribbon:
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Scaled.php?server=259&filename=dsc06873a

Now her brother and sister have joined her cheers

Do you believe that her brother, Lanath, has flown to me by way of England. So that was why she complained about missing her brother. He must have flown out for England a while before she herself flew off to Denmark closely followed by her sister, Hanath. And silly me who thought that Tenarth was missing her brother left behind in Holland. Rolling Eyes

Well, Lanath, like a real male, has just flown in and settled right away being a bit of a nuisance with his constant defence of "his" treasures.
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06904a

At least he has had no problems settling in and deciding on his treasure and guarding it with candor.
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06907a

Arriving a day later than Lanath, I fully expected Hanath as a female to be a bit shy and ladylike like her sister, Tenarth. However, Hanath has every bit of the candor which Lanath also possesses. Hanath flew right into her place with the other resident dragon, Lieth. Lieth on his part immediately warmed to her leaving his otherwise male aloofness Laughing
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06913a

Hanath is very much her own but fitting nicely with Lieth and there is really no telling who is guarding who Laughing
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06892au

Here she is! Introducing Hanath:
Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Dsc06896a

I would have thought that the three sisters and brother would hang together, but they seem very happy guarding each their treasure and making sure that everything is covered.

And me, well I just love them all Love

Thank you to the makers of these fantastic dragons. By the shell these dragons are amazing! Group hug
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Empty Re: Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath

Post by Beadgirl Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 pm

You have a great collection of dragon and beautiful treasures Very Happy I'm glad the English dragon has settled in well Wink
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath Empty Re: Tenarth and her brother and sister, Lanath and Hanath

Post by Mouseoncheese Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Brilliant post! I love your pictures showing your three beauties settling in, I am sure you have enough treasure so they each have their own hoard to guard :-)
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:59 pm

How majestic they all look with their hoards.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:19 pm

All such different characters, you really brought them to life cheers I love you
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:03 am

they are absolutely beautiful dragons sunny Love how serious they seem about guarding of the treasure! I love that they seem to have different characters,

so all is well in your dragon castle! queen flower
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 am

Great dragons. Glad the family is getting along.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down