BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark!

+8
Smaug
Lady Jagen
Lengoa
hayseed
Mabel
Brightonbelle
Catsworld
Bluesybeads
12 posters

Go down

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Empty Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark!

Post by Bluesybeads Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Tenarth has been a bit reluctant to quit the shell and fly to me, but now she has landed cheers

Her first task immediately when landed was to come with me to visit Pernille in the Tivoli Trollbeads shop and meet a couple of the other Danish trollies. She was a bit shy seeing all the curious eyes and stayed in her small lair.

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Dsc06854c

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Dsc06837cy

When we got home, the next task was an introduction to the resident dragons and to tempt Tenarth to interact and jump into the fun. However, she is quite her own and did not let herself be tempted.

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Dsc06842cq

Cinth, the lucky dragon, was maybe a bit to girlish in her greetings, and the small Asian dragon slept too well for waking up. The dragon scales prepared for Tenarth were apparently not tempting enough for her to jump on.

But then an introduction to the fierce male, Lieth.

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Dsc06846c

The refined small and very female, Tenarth, greeted Lieth but was not at all tempted to join him on the necklace.

Now I decided to show my love for her in stead of tempting and of course that was all she had been waiting for, so she told me her name with sparkling green eyes. Tenarth is my name!

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Dsc06851ck

Apparently she wishes to be close to me right now and get to know me properly. I cannot blame her for that - she is so gorgeous with her surpreme body and green eyes.

She is missing her brother, she says. He stayed in Holland for now, reason unknown. He is an Aether dragon, and Tenarth will not reveal his name to me.

Right now we are bonding!

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Dsc06852aac

Isn't she beautiful Love
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Empty Re: Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark!

Post by Catsworld Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Beautiful LadyDragon! Love Love Love
She looks gorgeous on your bracelet, and yes, bonding is very important for dragons! Maybe her brother will soon join her, my dragon is waiting for a brother too..
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! Empty Re: Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark!

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 pm

She is beautiful. I can see why she came to you when you offered her such a warm demonstration of your love. I hope her brother joins her soon and the family can be together again.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabel Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 am

What a beautie she is! have fun together until the family reunion!!
Mabel
Mabel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:47 pm

What a beauty!!! cyclops cyclops cyclops

Dragon bonding looks like such fun---I appreciate all the info and welcoming tips from everyone. They will be very useful when the dragon of my dreams arrives! I love you
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:25 pm

So beutiful - and even better IRL Embarassed

Congratulation - she was really worth waiting for Very Happy
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Jagen Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Have you considered being a writer? This was beautiful <3
Lady Jagen
Lady Jagen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Smaug Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:23 am

Tenarth certainly took her time to get to you finally but I can tell she's overjoyed being with her dragonrider! Her brother has left the nest and is heading towards the both of you.

I'll be eagerly awaiting to see how the dragons are reunited and will serve you.

Tenarth has finally arrived in Denmark! 37171f5a
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 am

Excited oh so good to learn that he is flying towards us Excited

I sure hope that he finds his way quickly without too many detours Laughing

Tenarth went with me to Aarhus today. We went to brunch, a women's museum, a coffee shop (while the rain was pouring down cats and dogs style) and visited the shopping mall taking dinner before going back to Copenhagen. Quite an exhausting day for us both!

Good night to you all! Group hug
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 am

I love the story of her arrival Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartouche Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Love your story. Hope Tenarth and You have bonded now.... and I do hope Sita will bring her Sister to Denmark too, to me, in November.....if she has got my message from the other forum....????

Cartouche
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:52 pm

What a sweet story. I love the green eyes.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 am

What a lovely story and beautiful dragoness Love
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down