BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would love to see them keep beads small core only.

+41
misssodakgal
LindaJo
TwinMom
Bowerbird
Fuzzyfeet
kionee
Engel
soxfan
Beadgirl
angeltroll
Clochard
alltrolls
mdellanno
Monique26
LoopyLou
harmony
flowertroll
busy bee
luvintrollbeads
jodeva39
Wildthing
DblJJ
Trolls
GRUMPY
wiggit
Pandabee(uk)
Bluesybeads
Carla
My 4 Trollboys
Silmaril
lobby
goody4paws
trollmoll
rainyday
rollypoly troll
Guinivere
Blairkj
snowy
Brightonbelle
retiredk9racer
neonfiller
45 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I would love to see them keep beads small core only. - Page 3 Empty Re: I would love to see them keep beads small core only.

Post by WendyD Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:07 am

I'm a bit late to the party here. I agree small core! The problem I have is that the retailers only carry large core. I do have a few large core, but I feel forced to buy them because they don't carry small core uniques.
WendyD
WendyD
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

I would love to see them keep beads small core only. - Page 3 Empty Re: I would love to see them keep beads small core only.

Post by LindaJo Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 am

I don't have any well-stocked big Troll dealers nearby, either, WendyD.

And welcome to BeadThrilled! When you get a chance, write us a short introduction in the community center,
http://www.beadthrilled.com/f6-beadthrilled-community-center
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:28 am

I do prefer small cores too, but I have only a few uniques and because they are in a completed bracelet, you don't see it that much.
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 am

If the core fits the chain, the bead 'hangs' perfectly in the middle. If the core is larger than the diameter of the chain, the bead sticks out a little on one side or the other. Lots of UU's are big glassbeads, > 15 mm. Therefore they stick out compared to their neighbourbeads with normal core.

I just dont like the picture of messy bracelets with glass with different coresizes, but perhaps I'm much to picky here. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say , English is not my fav. language to explain my thoughts Wink

Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by PMJ Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Tinka wrote:If the core fits the chain, the bead 'hangs' perfectly in the middle. If the core is larger than the diameter of the chain, the bead sticks out a little on one side or the other. Lots of UU's are big glassbeads, > 15 mm. Therefore they stick out compared to their neighbourbeads with normal core.

I just dont like the picture of messy bracelets with glass with different coresizes, but perhaps I'm much to picky here. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say , English is not my fav. language to explain my thoughts Wink

I do understand and I recognize what irritates you. I like to have a bracelet with all beads from the same size and UU with a large core are always more to the left or to the right and you see it immediately
PMJ
PMJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3