BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

+20
trolledolly
lisajt
Trollingalong
Trolls
mermaidspurse
angeltroll
sakyubc
Carla
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trolliholic
Rainbow
kionee
Lollipop
Blairkj
Brightonbelle
Merlyn
Ninbey
BeadThrilled
rainyday
merlesen
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your favorite bracelet?

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap19%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 12 ]
Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 18 ]
Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

Post by Trollingalong Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Merlesen! That sounds like a wonderful idea.....and I think you need to enter this one! I'm already planning ideas for combinations! bounce

Thanks for having such a fun competition as this one....I think you have converted a few folks to trying all glass bracelets! I love the way they look! Smile
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

Post by GRUMPY Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Yes congratulations.. it was easy to choose CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouseoncheese Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 pm

Congratulations Trolledolly Hurray A well deserved win with a great design.
Mouseoncheese
Mouseoncheese
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:10 pm

Congratulations to the winner of this challenge - so creative Very Happy

Bunny dance
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Bumping this because I don't see any all-glass combos but all-amber combos Rolling Eyes ...
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Probably because the pictures of amber combos have the same names as the glass pictures did. I Will delete Them....
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2