BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

+20
trolledolly
lisajt
Trollingalong
Trolls
mermaidspurse
angeltroll
sakyubc
Carla
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trolliholic
Rainbow
kionee
Lollipop
Blairkj
Brightonbelle
Merlyn
Ninbey
BeadThrilled
rainyday
merlesen
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is your favorite bracelet?

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_lcap19%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_lcap29%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 12 ]
Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_lcap43%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 18 ]
Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_lcap9%Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge Empty Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

Post by merlesen Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Please use your vote, 4 beautiful bracelets left, I think these are extremely difficult to choose from!

The poll will close saturday at 12 PM (1200 hrs) and by then we'll know who the winner is.
flower

Last edited by merlesen on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge Empty Re: Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

Post by rainyday Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:43 pm

These are really inspiring. I have to admit I didn't think an all glass could turn out very nice but everyone has proven me very wrong. Embarassed
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge Empty Re: Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge

Post by BeadThrilled Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 am

Welcome back! Jump
Are you feeling better? Love

The idea for these bracelets, all glass is brilliant, thank you! And the designs are even more breathtaking. I'd happily have any of them.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 pm

So difficult! They are all just beautiful!!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlyn Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:59 pm

It is soooo difficult!! I'm torn between two! I've never worn a bracelet with just glass beads on before and I'm surprise by how good they look!
Merlyn
Merlyn
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:08 am

Bumping this. Make sure you vote before it closes on Saturday!!!

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge 33041
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:41 am

Those are amazing. I love all glass or all stone bracelets.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Trolledolly, your bracelet is so beautiful and I understand why so many choose to vote for your bracelet in this Challenge flower

Will you pm me your adress so that i can send you the present I've got here? Hurray
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blairkj Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Is this still open? I can't figure out how to vote.
Blairkj
Blairkj
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Well done Trolledolly!!!
Congratulations! Jump
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Congratulations Trolledolly

Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge Congratulations
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

oh i was too late!!! well done all x very beautiful and a big congratulations to trolledolly xxxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Congratulations Trolledolly! Great bracelet! Hurray
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Congratulations, trolledolly and also to our valiant runners up!!! Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Well, I didn't get to vote but I love all of them What beautiful combos. Congrats to all.
Carla
Carla
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm

All of the bracelets entered were beautiful. I was somewhat surprised in that I wondered about all glass. And congratulations to Trolledolly! The soft rainbow effect in your bracelet is beautiful.
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Congratulations to Trolledolly and thank you to merlesen for a fun challenge for us all to enjoy. Very Happy
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Trolledolly, your bracelet is fab! A well deserved win Hurray ! And thank you Merlesen for hosting another fun challenge!!!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:36 pm

What an outstanding lot of bracelets and a BIG congratulations to trolledolly, your bracelet is stunning!!!
Thank you merlesen for organising the challenge.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Trolledolly! What a wonderful bracelet! I love the colors all blending into the next color....you have made many converts with this winner!

Congratulations!! Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge 342240 Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge 342240 Last poll - lets find the winner of the glass challenge 342240
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by lisajt Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:25 am

Missed the vote, but congratilations. They are all beautiful and it would have been very difficult to pick just one.
lisajt
lisajt
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trolledolly Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:19 pm

wow - thank you all!!! this is very exciting for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

thanks merlesen for hosting this great challenge. It was a challenge too, even though i am quite likely to go for all colours, it usually includes some stones, so being limited totally to glass was tricky.

i just played with ideas and then noticed that the prisms and flowers matched and the rest is history! although i actually have a yellow prism and dichroic flower lock now - i was waiting for them to arrive but they were too late.....

I thought the other bracelets were all spectacular. love the one on the leaf - that bumpy ooak is super inspiration. pink and orange are always winners for me, and blue, purple yellow is a great colour combination as well.

thanks again! loving my prisms! will post another in the gallery soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and try to come up with a good idea for the next challenge. stay tuned!
trolledolly
trolledolly
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Congratulations Trolledolly! Your bracelet is beautiful! Great competition Merlesen! Very Happy
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm thinking about an amber challenge, but I can't sponsor it.. That would be cool bracelets!!
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

trolledolly wrote:
wow - thank you all!!! this is very exciting for me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

thanks merlesen for hosting this great challenge. It was a challenge too, even though i am quite likely to go for all colours, it usually includes some stones, so being limited totally to glass was tricky.

i just played with ideas and then noticed that the prisms and flowers matched and the rest is history! although i actually have a yellow prism and dichroic flower lock now - i was waiting for them to arrive but they were too late.....

I thought the other bracelets were all spectacular. love the one on the leaf - that bumpy ooak is super inspiration. pink and orange are always winners for me, and blue, purple yellow is a great colour combination as well.

thanks again! loving my prisms! will post another in the gallery soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and try to come up with a good idea for the next challenge. stay tuned!

You're welcome, trolledolly! I hope you had fun. I think you were all extremely creative, and I know that if there'll be a next of a challenge like this, then we'll see more glassbeads than this time. I'm sure most found it unusual and maybe difficult, but you made such beautiful bracelets I can't imagine where to begin my kvelling.

I would like to apologize to two members that didn't get their bracelets posted in this challlenge. I don't know how it happened to me, but I must have saved them in a different place than the other pictures and then I must have forgotten all about them. You both know who you are, and again, I'm sorry Embarassed
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next