BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milo on Catherine Michiels Silk

+15
AmongGumTrees
troll2011
trollcat
TuiSong
ZAKLINZ
bharvard1245
trollmoll
Brightonbelle
Omgbeads
Moomintroll
Beadgirl
twinklebeads
gabi
Mabel
Catsworld
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Milo on Catherine Michiels Silk - Page 2 Empty Re: Milo on Catherine Michiels Silk

Post by Smaug Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Thanks! The pictures help a lot! With 'stiff' I meant not flowing like a thread. It looks like the beads are strung on a wire which is stiffer than thread. Sorry for the confusion... Embarassed
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

Milo on Catherine Michiels Silk - Page 2 Empty Re: Milo on Catherine Michiels Silk

Post by Kathleen Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Thank you for the photo's and the explain Very Happy
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:56 pm

you are welcome, the bracelets are beaded very tight, I cannot see what kind of "thread" is underneath, but it is not stiff material, I guess it is some sort of metal thread, but it does not feel rigid or stiff at all.

as regards to the silks, for me this is a summer thing, I don't think I am going to wear that in winter,
the pearl bracelets in my opinion look best if you have 2 with small pearls or one with larger pearls, but that depends on your taste, more than 3 pearl bracelets is not so much to my liking, then I rather put on one of these nordic leather bands,
I am completely in love with my Saami bracelets.

the silks can also be used as a necklace, I've done that in summer.

Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2