BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Native American Silver and trollbeads

4 posters

Go down

Native American Silver and trollbeads Empty Native American Silver and trollbeads

Post by GRUMPY Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 pm

I'll put a proper set together tomorrow but this is the idea its been my avatar for a long time on msm.

When I went into a native american jewelry shop the old chap running it, absolutely loved the combination of the beads with his bear.. obviously he valued the bear more than our beads LOL..

but since I have often wore pendants with troll or trolltype beads. Must start doing that again..

Native American Silver and trollbeads 11743716

Here are various pendants that I use regular, trollbeads and native american earrings are often very succesfull. You will see various colours I would mix n match depending on the clothes, weather mood I am in..

but for now a quick show of same necklace with different pendants all non trollbead pendants..

Native American Silver and trollbeads 280220111025

Mixture of earrings some bali, some native american silver I also have a set of dragon fly earrings, they all go very well with trollbead jewelry.

Native American Silver and trollbeads 280220111030

not native american pendants I am born in the year of the snake,, so I love snakes.

Native American Silver and trollbeads 280220111028

Bali silver, stone is mauve coloured Sorry but bad light to day for photos. All the pendants have
quite large pendant hook so the fatter the necklace the better.

Native American Silver and trollbeads 280220111026

Last edited by GRUMPY on Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPdate)
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Native American Silver and trollbeads Empty Re: Native American Silver and trollbeads

Post by Bluesybeads Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Cute avatar - is that really you on the photo? If so, the name Grumpy does absolutely not match at all! You will need to change your name! I love you

I would love to see the pendant up close, and if you have a link to the native american shop, I would appreciate it!
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Native American Silver and trollbeads Empty Re: Native American Silver and trollbeads

Post by Trolls Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Great photo! Yes please, a close up of bear would be great.
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Ive updated the first post with more photos, sorry the shop I frequent is not on line but there are plenty that are just look for native american jewelry on line.. I must say that picking the pieces out in the shops is much nicer. We have a lot of american members when I visit the USA I find silver prices very high so you need to know where to go.. I
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Thank you so much for posting the close-up photos!!!! I love you

I just love the bears - both of them, but mostly the first one -WOW! Unique pendant and I know a couple of persons who would want one of these! The other one is blue and with a dagger - blue is just my colour!

I would love a set of the shield earrings with feathers - having just bought a fleece jacket in the colours cream and brown with wolves on it. The bears and the earrings would go nicely with the jacket. Cool

Great combination with the Trollbeads too! Hurray

Do you often visit US or do you find these in Wales or online?
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 pm

I have been fortunate went to the US a couple of times, anyone that goes to las vegas, I can tell them exactly where to find my favourite trader .. its the real stuff, none of the tourist rubbish.. a dusty dirty shop, with a guy with a gun behind the counter..lol Nothing the glamour of what Vegas tourists expect. That's where I found the earrings with shields. The bear was a gift, it was bought for me in the USA to protect me. The little bear I found on ebay.. keep an eye on ebay occasionally great stuf there but double check the actual size on the item some of it looks big but it is tiny. Native American jewelry from the Native traders tends to be very expensive, I visited Scotsdale near Phoenix great place for it but so expensive.. Will go back some day there or better bike in the USA.

The Old Chief liked what I had done with the bear, as he said, we used to use beads, in our feathers, cheap glass beads, it was good to see all that glass again with the silver..

Last edited by GRUMPY on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Thank you for your answer :-D However, I will not be going to Las Vegas anytime soon or in this life even, soo I will have to chance it on ebay maybe.

What a great gift to get a protective bear!!! bounce
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:59 pm

If you like fun, great buildings, architecture, fair rides, warm weather... and a nice relaxing city break with lots of things to look at. The hotel receptions alone are worth a wander through.. Las Vegas is changing its going more into entertainment. You dont need to gamble to enjoy Vegas.
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by dmorris Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:45 am

You blend the jewelry so beautifully. I have always loved native american type jewelry -- you are just inspiring so many new ideas to me. Thank you so much for sharing.

dmorris
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down