BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................

+4
Yohanna
Trollsister
Brightonbelle
GRUMPY
8 posters

Go down

Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................ Empty Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:27 pm

After a long struggle and journey she managed to arrive of course there was a lot of sooth in the air so she arrived pretty black, and begged for a wash.. Mistress washed, dipped, buffed, washed, polished and in the end resorted to deep massage with silver foam.. all spic n span clean and ready to naturally tarnish up now.. she flies proud on my bracelet. Silver is a very nice material if cared for it will tarnish in the right places all by itself As my dragon will. His beautiful tail is also very useful to hold lite pendants. In fact a friend put him on his chain as a charm together with a large scroll that has a special message on it..

In fact I normally have this summersday pendant on the end of my bracelets , so Dragon named Muffin, got a bit fed up with the competition and dragged it off.. lol it's ok I've chained her so she can play with that when she is bored.. happy dragon funny thing about this lock is... most tb locks always wind up on the top of my wrist... but not dragon... she sneaks to the side.. playing peek a boo... Laughing Laughing Sorry photo is not as focussed not sure but it may be that my camera is going faulty.. time for a new phone..

You probably wonder why Muffin, well that's because she has a sister you can imagine her name lol Or can you?

Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................ 06062012617

Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................ 06062012619
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................ Empty Re: Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 pm

I love the way that every scale on Muffin's beautiful body shines now she has been polished. She is the most elegant dragon ever born and deserves to sit in her gorgeous stone paradise.

I can't imagine what her sister is called?

Puffin and she likes rocks too?
Nuffin and she lives on a plain chain without any beads?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................ Empty Re: Never underestimate the power of the Faerybeads Dragon................

Post by Trollsister Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:54 pm

Muffin is pearly clean, what a shine on her! Congrats;)
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 pm

when her green eyed sister comes I will introduce her .. lol
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Surely not......
http://www.turnipnet.com/whirligig/tv/children/muffin/muffin.htm
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Yohanna Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Wasn't Muffin a mule?!
Yohanna
Yohanna
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:48 am

Lovely pictures. Muffin is sooo pretty bounce

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 am

lol it appears he was, the first time I met a one of these great DULUX dogs I heard it was called Muffin, I only just came to britain and this great big dog with a daft name.. but Dragon is aptly named Muffin, be it bread or a mule.. you wait till the other one flies in lol
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomintroll Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Muffin is a sweet name for your dragon Smile
Moomintroll
Moomintroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollmoll Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:03 am

Fabulous combo and pic!
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by catb Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:45 am

Love your Chinese silver with the dragon lock! Cool Waiting patiently for my dragon to appear with all his firey glory. bounce Laughing
catb
catb
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

http://www.catscreations.ca

Back to top Go down