BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads and Pandora ;)

3 posters

Go down

Faerybeads and Pandora ;) Empty Faerybeads and Pandora ;)

Post by BeadThrilled Sun May 27, 2012 3:25 pm

I used to stay away from even looking at other brands' beads being bit of a Trollbeads purist for long. But that was before BT and in those days we couldn't even talk about P**dora Rolling Eyes Laughing at some forums. Like other (no name) brands have a few excellent beads, apparently Pandora also added very nice beads (charms Wink), dangles and pendants to their collection. I was onto getting the dragonfly pendant... though still a bit hesitating because of the usage of CZ in the pendant I scanned the excellent displayed goodies and fell for the Pandora floral silver charm with spine and grey crystals. I wanted to have the Trollbeads version for some time at first cause I love a single dangle between my other beads... but found it relatively expensive. This Pandora dangle was even a bit more expensive but perfect for what I had in mind... a mini combo for hot days when I prefer to wear only a few beads on a leather or on a chain.
Faerybeads and Pandora ;) Fnandp10
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads and Pandora ;) Empty Re: Faerybeads and Pandora ;)

Post by Katie Sun May 27, 2012 4:11 pm

Very nice! I love the dangle with your lovely winged friend. It looks like he is very proud of the treasure that he caught! Well done I love you
Katie
Katie
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads and Pandora ;) Empty Re: Faerybeads and Pandora ;)

Post by trollmoll Sun May 27, 2012 4:18 pm

Very pretty and sparkly! I'm not a fan of 'dora beads partly because of the honking silver end caps and bling. However, the 'dora stores in my area do not lack for customers and I do like some of their rings, pendants and chains.
trollmoll
trollmoll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down