BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

+10
Trollperle
Bowerbird
Wintertroll
Chuck
Fleur
Lengoa
Rainbow
DblJJ
LindaJo
BeadThrilled
14 posters

Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht Empty Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

Post by BeadThrilled Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 am

Last friday we had a wonderful meet up in Utrecht with BT members. We enjoyed a fantastic lunch with everyone and we'd worked on some Faerybeads specials to show during the meet up.

A few members had inquired after these special editions and we're delighted to share these examples:
faerybeads - Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht 3098b853-1-3
Note: the 18kt baby dragon and 18kt dragon lock are gold plated sterling silver to give an impression about both when cast in 18kt gold

Read more about the => meet up
Read more about the current => status of the production of the dragon locks
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht Empty Re: Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

Post by LindaJo Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am

I love the little blackened baby dragon! Brings out his character.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

faerybeads - Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht Empty Re: Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

Post by DblJJ Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 am

LindaJo wrote:I love the little blackened baby dragon! Brings out his character.

me too
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 am

They are beautiful xx I'm glad the meet went well xxxx Will feel very jealous when all these dragons fly in x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 am

LindaJo wrote:I love the little blackened baby dragon! Brings out his character.

Just my words Wink

And the beads get a glow that is so vey special - I can recommend it alot.
I have done it with some rings - necklaces and beads, and they get a new life Very Happy

Go for it Cool
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

The golden baby dragon will be so cute, bet she's a girl Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:50 pm

They are all stunners!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Dragon lock in gold is magnificent!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am

"Rhodium is an alloy sometimes used in jewellery because it is improves the durability and lustre of other precious metals."

That's what I looked up, the term being unfamiliar to me. Is that correct? Baby Dragon is beautiful BTW, I will be ordering one!
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Fleur wrote:The golden baby dragon will be so cute, bet she's a girl Very Happy

I am sure she is sunny sunny sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

I see all the different finishes but when we ordered there was no choice.. I just want a clean dragon not too tarnished..and not too shiney... as they would stand out from the other beads otherwise.

I hope this is being considered when the dragon locks are being made? As some of the blackening.. to me seemed a bit over the top..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

GRUMPY wrote:I see all the different finishes but when we ordered there was no choice.. I just want a clean dragon not too tarnished..and not too shiney... as they would stand out from the other beads otherwise.

I hope this is being considered when the dragon locks are being made? As some of the blackening.. to me seemed a bit over the top..

That's what I was thinking Grumpy, don't want super super shiny but certainly not so blackened for me please, it will be worn with Troll, Red balifrog .

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I like the blackened guy - reminds me of Grisu, the little dragon who wanted to become a fireman and always set things on fire accidentally Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 pm

The test dragons were indeed hardly polished. A bit firm swiping with a polishing cloth is sufficient to have your dragon to your liking. The dragons that will be shipped can be done just the way you would prefer them.

Reply to/with your order confirmation email to faerybeads@live.com and the workshop will assess your dragons before shipping to make sure it meets your preferences.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

ok thanks Sita.. will do..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 am

Always great to see the progress and I hope everyone enjoyed the meet up too! sunny
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerh2012 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Omg, I want one!
Tigerh2012
Tigerh2012
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down