BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

+10
Trollperle
Bowerbird
Wintertroll
Chuck
Fleur
Lengoa
Rainbow
DblJJ
LindaJo
BeadThrilled
14 posters

Go down

Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht Empty Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

Post by BeadThrilled Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 am

Last friday we had a wonderful meet up in Utrecht with BT members. We enjoyed a fantastic lunch with everyone and we'd worked on some Faerybeads specials to show during the meet up.

A few members had inquired after these special editions and we're delighted to share these examples:
Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht 3098b853-1-3
Note: the 18kt baby dragon and 18kt dragon lock are gold plated sterling silver to give an impression about both when cast in 18kt gold

Read more about the => meet up
Read more about the current => status of the production of the dragon locks
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht Empty Re: Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

Post by LindaJo Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:53 am

I love the little blackened baby dragon! Brings out his character.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht Empty Re: Faerybeads Special Editions on display in Utrecht

Post by DblJJ Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:02 am

LindaJo wrote:I love the little blackened baby dragon! Brings out his character.

me too
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:49 am

They are beautiful xx I'm glad the meet went well xxxx Will feel very jealous when all these dragons fly in x
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lengoa Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 am

LindaJo wrote:I love the little blackened baby dragon! Brings out his character.

Just my words Wink

And the beads get a glow that is so vey special - I can recommend it alot.
I have done it with some rings - necklaces and beads, and they get a new life Very Happy

Go for it Cool
Lengoa
Lengoa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

The golden baby dragon will be so cute, bet she's a girl Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:50 pm

They are all stunners!
Chuck
Chuck
Troll Magus

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Dragon lock in gold is magnificent!
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowerbird Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 am

"Rhodium is an alloy sometimes used in jewellery because it is improves the durability and lustre of other precious metals."

That's what I looked up, the term being unfamiliar to me. Is that correct? Baby Dragon is beautiful BTW, I will be ordering one!
Bowerbird
Bowerbird
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Fleur wrote:The golden baby dragon will be so cute, bet she's a girl Very Happy

I am sure she is sunny sunny sunny
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

I see all the different finishes but when we ordered there was no choice.. I just want a clean dragon not too tarnished..and not too shiney... as they would stand out from the other beads otherwise.

I hope this is being considered when the dragon locks are being made? As some of the blackening.. to me seemed a bit over the top..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by busy bee Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:48 pm

GRUMPY wrote:I see all the different finishes but when we ordered there was no choice.. I just want a clean dragon not too tarnished..and not too shiney... as they would stand out from the other beads otherwise.

I hope this is being considered when the dragon locks are being made? As some of the blackening.. to me seemed a bit over the top..

That's what I was thinking Grumpy, don't want super super shiny but certainly not so blackened for me please, it will be worn with Troll, Red balifrog .

busy bee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I like the blackened guy - reminds me of Grisu, the little dragon who wanted to become a fireman and always set things on fire accidentally Wink
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:37 pm

The test dragons were indeed hardly polished. A bit firm swiping with a polishing cloth is sufficient to have your dragon to your liking. The dragons that will be shipped can be done just the way you would prefer them.

Reply to/with your order confirmation email to faerybeads@live.com and the workshop will assess your dragons before shipping to make sure it meets your preferences.
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm

ok thanks Sita.. will do..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tonton Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 am

Always great to see the progress and I hope everyone enjoyed the meet up too! sunny
tonton
tonton
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerh2012 Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Omg, I want one!
Tigerh2012
Tigerh2012
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down