BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far!

+9
troll2011
Fairy3
Trolls
Tinka
Catsworld
BusyBeads
LindaJo
Beadgirl
Engel
13 posters

Go down

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! Empty LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far!

Post by Engel Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:39 pm

One of those days I was playing around with some beads (and forgot to post the pictures here. ooops Embarassed ). I don't have that many beads yet, almost 50 troll beads counting with 3 on the way to me, 13 pandoras, and just a few artisans.

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! 10prqth

as I don't have a complete anniversary bracelet, I was seeing what I can do with the anniversary beads I do have in my bead box so far, and my RAF beads...

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! 19mfwh

Today I went to the city to get my hair and eyebrows done, and while there I bought a second peacock pearl for myself, even though I was supposed to be on the wagon, but it was for 40 euros! I could not leave it there anymore, every time I went to the city I would go to the store and check if it was still there. I swear it was waiting for me and refused to go home with anyone else! I had one already that I got when Steffans had the bracelet with the mexico lock, a silver chain and a peacock pearl for a good price, so me and my obsession with doubles, now I have 2 peacock pearls as well! lol
here is a picture of the new one (the slightly smaller pearl) with the one I had already (sorry for the bad light) :

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! 344xfdj

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! Mcw4ue

I also bought a dress while I was in the city; even though i could buy one more peacock pearl with the money, and even have more money on my pockets, as the dress cost more than 40 euros, this time i decided to get a dress instead of the bead... as one can not dress covered only in beads, right? at least I don't have enough beads for that yet Razz .
Anyway, here is the dress (I love zombie related stuff, hehe) Wink

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! 27xhv1h

After, dear husband and I went to the supermarket, called "Real", if anyone that lives in Germany is interested to check as well!, and I always look the jewelry section. just look, even though there never is anything I like in there. Only this time there was...

They had beads for sale in there! for 3 euros each (well, 2 euros and 99 cents each :p ).
I found two beautiful matching glass ones, and dear husband got them for me, Very Happy (they also had really beautiful orange prisms! but I'm already making a troll bracelet with orange in it, and i dnt wear orange really often, so even though it was tempting, I left them behind.)

Here are the ones that came home with me:

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! N2bc4p

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! 10z4n88

As I just said, I am in the process of buying beads for an orange (orange and green actually) troll bracelet, and today I received my third and forth orange steel beads by the post! they are beautiful! from my 4 orange steels 3 of them are orange, one of them is more on the yellow side:

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! Dnca3a

And a look into my bead box, on the troll part only (most doubles as you can see, besides one OOAK I got as a gift from a wonderful troll fairy in here, and a production bead I plan on buying a double of in the future:

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! Fw40g0

And happy easter, everybody!!!!! XD
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! Empty Re: LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far!

Post by Engel Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Forgot to mention my two joyfuls arrived yesterday from the USA as well, but you can see them in the bead box picture! though everybody knows how they look like. haha XD

and the beads I have on the way to me are 2 retired pink prisms with the help of a troll fairy and the anniversary number block I bought on ebay! cheers
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! Empty Re: LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far!

Post by Beadgirl Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Great shopping and beads :-) your collection is great.
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Beadgirl wrote:Great shopping and beads :-) your collection is great.

Thank you!!! It is not much so far, but I love every and each one of them!!! Love
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Engel wrote:
LONG POST! Playing around with beads and a look into my bead box so far! 27xhv1h
Love the dress, Engel!!

LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:23 pm

LindaJo wrote:
Engel wrote:
Love the dress, Engel!!

Thank you so much, Linda! Hug
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:27 pm

I absolutely love your bracelet. What a lovely idea. Great beads x
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsworld Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:52 pm

I am truly impressed with your collection Engel, you have been collecting since around X-mas and you have gotten so far some of the most beautiful beads and locks, amazing! Very determined too about your beads, I admire that! cheers

When I started collecting, I had no plan, just bought every bead I seemed to like, made many mistakes, however, I have not sold many beads, somehow they always found a place on a bracelet.
And you got already that beautiful Troll-Villa! queen

Why do you like doubles so much?

I really love your pearls, they are great, Congrats! And the bracelet is very lovely! The dress will certainly look fantastic on you! really great design for a young woman! I love the pink birds on it!

enjoy your beads, and thank you for sharing! sunny Happy Easter!
Catsworld
Catsworld
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 am

Engel, I love your choise of beads! You seem to know exactly what you want from TB and you make very purposeful choices.

Your bracelet is beautiful and I'm looking forward to your orange project!

Thanks for sharing!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for a great post Engel, you beautiful collection has a impressive home...
Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:59 am

BusyBee wrote:I absolutely love your bracelet. What a lovely idea. Great beads x

thank you so much. Embarassed

Catsworld wrote:I am truly impressed with your collection Engel, you have been collecting since around X-mas and you have gotten so far some of the most beautiful beads and locks, amazing! Very determined too about your beads, I admire that! cheers

When I started collecting, I had no plan, just bought every bead I seemed to like, made many mistakes, however, I have not sold many beads, somehow they always found a place on a bracelet.
And you got already that beautiful Troll-Villa! queen

Why do you like doubles so much?

I really love your pearls, they are great, Congrats! And the bracelet is very lovely! The dress will certainly look fantastic on you! really great design for a young woman! I love the pink birds on it!

enjoy your beads, and thank you for sharing! sunny Happy Easter!

It is very hard not to buy everything that I find beautiful! But I don't have a money tree in the garden, so I can't afford to be making mistakes. so I think really carefully before buying new beads, to make sure I am not going to regret them in the future. So far it worked, but I am sure that if I had more money I would buy many more pretty beads just because I liked them. lol

thank you so much for the kind comments!
and me with the doubles... I don't know! I wish I didn't, I would be able to buy many more beads, and have more of them in my collection, but for now I am needing the doubles. Perhaps is because my collection is not big yet, so with doubles it is easy, you already have a matching bead.
Maybe in the future I will grow out of buying doubles of each bead, but I can't see that happening soon. Embarassed

Tinka wrote:Engel, I love your choise of beads! You seem to know exactly what you want from TB and you make very purposeful choices.

Your bracelet is beautiful and I'm looking forward to your orange project!

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much! I need one more yellow orange steel and one more orange, but I think I found the ones, just need the money right now. Very Happy
after it I will start with the green beads for it. The silvers will be only beads with faces, so I still need to decide which ones, and check the size of which ones will fit when put together as well. Very Happy
How I wish I was rich, this project would be finished in no time! haha

Trolls wrote:Thanks for a great post Engel, you beautiful collection has a impressive home...
Aww, thanks
I love the bead villa! it is besides my bed, so it is on my reach at all times! and I often open it just to look at the beads. It is not like one mysteriously appeared there overnight while I was sleeping, I know them all, but I still don't get tired of looking at them Laughing
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:10 am

I made a lot of mistakes with buying beads. Or maybe I should say: i have to buy and use them in a design, before I really know if they are my kind of beads. So I admire the way you choose, think and buy Engel, wish I could, because buying and selling misfits is an expensive way of collecting TB. I've done that a lot, selling practically new beads.

By now I know at least what I don't want, so I'm making progress :-)
Green is my most popular colour, and you love that too. Curious what greens will be purchased by you in the near future!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 am

whauw you are of to a great collection!!! so good of you not to lose yourself completely!! I went nuts the first few years!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:13 am

Tinka wrote:I made a lot of mistakes with buying beads. Or maybe I should say: i have to buy and use them in a design, before I really know if they are my kind of beads. So I admire the way you choose, think and buy Engel, wish I could, because buying and selling misfits is an expensive way of collecting TB. I've done that a lot, selling practically new beads.

By now I know at least what I don't want, so I'm making progress :-)
Green is my most popular colour, and you love that too. Curious what greens will be purchased by you in the near future!

green is a great color! I have many items in my wardrobe that are green, but not enough by far!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:14 am

Fairy3 wrote:whauw you are of to a great collection!!! so good of you not to lose yourself completely!! I went nuts the first few years!!

I think dear husband would consider the size of my collection so far as going nuts, lol

but it is all planned, the silly man doesn't understand it. lol
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:16 am

Really cool collection bounce

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by HunnyBunny Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Wow, you have done very well is such a short space of time Engel. Very Happy I don't have a money tree either lol and know how important it is to make the 'right' choices if that makes sense. Your collection is really lovely so far. Very Happy
HunnyBunny
HunnyBunny
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bbogorad amione Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:57 pm

your bracelet and beads are totally lovely--i esp like the anniversary clovers and viking knots--happy easter

bbogorad amione
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:25 pm

You've got a wonderful collection so far!! I'm also impressed by your determination and discipline when picking out your beads. You're starting off with very beautiful and special beads that are important to you. Well done!
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:13 pm

So orange steel actually exists in an orange colour..... Very Happy I have only seen yellow ones.

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down