BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums

+35
tonton
kimvw
Mabel
Chuck
mdellanno
niceday
Wintertroll
Rogotroll
prin
Omgbeads
bubbagump
zenya
troll2011
nanatrollie
Bugladydi
Joolz
Silmaril
Beadgirl
Anita
Clochard
splinty
stacecase
ska
Nancy
Rainbow
Dinmi
rollypoly troll
Fairy3
vonnewe
Brightonbelle
Nancy Foley
saracat
Amanda Mac (Dot)
BethyCW
Trolldog
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums Empty A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:37 pm

So I've had this in mind for a while, although I ran out of time to core all the stones...I didn't want to miss the opportunity to honor you all, so I went ahead with it as it is....The ruby is actually a work in progress...a bead that I totally messed up, removed the core and am trying to slowly sand down, shape and re-core.

Bead Buddies Honors all Mums

The Ruby is for your big strong heart
The most powerful stone of all.
The blue quartz is to calm you down
And help you not to fall.
The chalcedony is to nurture you
And lead your path to right
The Amethyst is to help you sleep
And protect your dreams at night.
The pearl is there to cover you
With calm and beauty true.
The flowers are to lift you up
In appreciation of all that you do.
To finish the thought of the wish for today
We brought Scarab and Lovelocks along
To stand for your constant wisdom
‘Cause like you they are so very strong.
And last but not least the prize that is here
The Joyful bead so true…
To let you know how loved you are
And how thankful I am to have you.

A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums Mums

All stones are Bead Buddies, Silver and Glass are Trollbeads.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums Empty Re: A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums

Post by BethyCW Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Wow!! this is beautiful!
BethyCW
BethyCW
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums Empty Re: A Bead Buddies Tribute to "Mothering Sunday" for all UK Mums

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm

That is just SO SO beautiful. This barrel amethysts are gorgeous - you are very talented. Its a really special combo, thank you so much from the UK! Into my favourites!

PS With respect to the other thread, its called Mothers Day and Mothering Sunday here today - either will do because its both!! I guess we are a more secular society these days, so most people probably know it as Mothers Day. But its interesting that that is why we got our Joyfuls first!!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Gorgeous!

Those barrel Amethysts are stunning!
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Foley Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm

Trolldog, What a lovely tribute! The bracelet and your gemstones have such a glow. I am not a mom, but I appreciate your poetic and thoughtful tribute to them. The added touch of the heart shape of the bracelet is perfect. You will touch many hearts with this post. Thank you, Nancy

Nancy Foley
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

I am not a mum Trolldog but I have to drop by to say how fabulous your bracelet is. So vivid and full of hope and delight.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

What a beauties...i'm a mam and i would realy love to get one of those "hartbeads" for mothersday...and you poem is just beautiful
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:01 pm

It's is gorgeous!!! and I agree those amethyst barrel beads are stunning!!!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 pm

saracat wrote:Gorgeous!

Those barrel Amethysts are stunning!

I have to agree.
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm

What a wonderful and befitting tribute. Love the poem and the bracelet is so amazing! Am not a mom either but I have a mom and the words really express the love for and of a mom.
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm

beautiful xxxxx thankyou so much xxxxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Your stones are beautiful and your bracelet is gorgeous! The tribute was so thoughtful!
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by ska Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Love it Love
ska
ska
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by stacecase Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

WOW Trolldog!!! You really outdid yourself with this one Very Happy What a BEAUTIFUL bracelet and such BEAUTIFUL sentiment to go along with it!!

Kudos to you!!
Hugs
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:27 pm

It's beautiful Trolldog, you're a precious gem yourself my dearest mate Hug . I had a little lump in my throat ~ I miss my Mum so much but you described her perfectly Like a Star @ heaven Love Like a Star @ heaven
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 pm

oh my god!!

this is spectacular!!!

and your bracelet is wonderful!
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:20 pm

Simply beautiful. Thank you. Hug
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:26 pm

What lovely beads and sentiment. The barrels stones are TDF affraid
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Beautiful thoughts and an equally precious bracelet. I agree about the barrel amethysts, they are wonderful.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Thank you Trolldog, Fabulous bracelet and those barrel amethysts are just so amazing Shocked Love Love lovely poem too Hug
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:29 pm

splinty wrote:It's beautiful Trolldog, you're a precious gem yourself my dearest mate Hug . I had a little lump in my throat ~ I miss my Mum so much but you described her perfectly Like a Star @ heaven Love Like a Star @ heaven

I miss mine too Splinty. I would give every bead I have and my arms and legs to have her back...

Big hugs to you!!!

Thank you all very much for your kind remarks.
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugladydi Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Lovely bracelet, lovely poem Trolldog!
Bugladydi
Bugladydi
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Trolldog wrote:
I miss mine too Splinty. I would give every bead I have and my arms and legs to have her back...

Big hugs to you!!!...

me too Trolldog, Mum's are more precious than anything!! Sad Big hugs to you too xx Hug Hug Hug xx
and Big Hugs to all the precious Mums everywhere Group hug

splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nanatrollie Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 pm

Thank you for your lovely poem and kind thoughts, Trolldog. The bracelet is very special - just like you! Smack
nanatrollie
nanatrollie
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:40 am

Lovely beads. Especially the green ones. Smile

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next