BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trollbeads rutilated quarts on offer (photo added)

+48
troll2011
Wildthing
splinty
yell
Juniper
Joolz
saracat
Amanda Mac (Dot)
dansketroll
tsuyu-sama
rollypoly troll
Dinmi
Bugladydi
Silmaril
LindaJo
Trollperle
Lengoa
Trolls
casarobi
Chewbacca
cyberfairy
Seahorse
Anita
Brightonbelle
Clochard
AquaAura
mdellanno
Trollsister
Pond
trollmoll
Treeinwind
purpletibet
Hairytroll
kimvw
mermaidspurse
Estella
snowy
trollfinder
Fuzzyfeet
Tinka
Engel
daisylou
Michelle
Pandabee(uk)
Kathleen
Paixxx
Fleur
kionee
52 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

trollbeads rutilated quarts on offer (photo added) - Page 4 Empty Re: trollbeads rutilated quarts on offer (photo added)

Post by Engel Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Trollperle wrote:I asked Tivoli and they have the book in English. Book and Bead can be ordered via e-mail directly from them.
Luckily, I do not have the book, yet, and always wished for one. And I love tourmaline quartz. So, for me this is a good combo Smile

great news! do you know how many they have left?
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

trollbeads rutilated quarts on offer (photo added) - Page 4 Empty Re: trollbeads rutilated quarts on offer (photo added)

Post by Trollperle Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:35 pm

@ Engel - no, sorry, but you may send them an e-mail at tivoli@trollbeads.com
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:36 pm

Well the Rutilated Quartz has black lines in it, so doesn't that count as some kind of pox ?
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Well the Rutilated Quartz has black lines in it, so doesn't that count as some kind of pox ?

As discussed above:

Black Pox = Tourmilated Quartz
Gold Pox = Rutilated Quartz.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by tsuyu-sama Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm

I heard that it will be a world wide release! The concept store where I live will get it on Tuesday! The price doesn't differ that much as from a normal gem bead!
tsuyu-sama
tsuyu-sama
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:01 pm

Heidi´s is already offering them for 79,- Euros or about that including shipping Smile
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by dansketroll Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:15 pm

LindaJo wrote:
kimvw wrote:Is the storybook 2012 the same book as the coffetable book that is being offered with this bead? Or are they two seperate books?
Two separate books.

LindaJo, Are you sure it is a different book? They both have the same name, “An Icon In Jewellery Design”.
dansketroll
dansketroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 am

That is one bead I am going to have to see in person. I wouldn't mind the book either as I don't have one. I hope my LD gets them in, they never seem to get anything and I always have to order on line.
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:36 am

dansketroll wrote:
LindaJo wrote:
kimvw wrote:Is the storybook 2012 the same book as the coffetable book that is being offered with this bead? Or are they two seperate books?
Two separate books.

LindaJo, Are you sure it is a different book? They both have the same name, “An Icon In Jewellery Design”.
"Icon" is the coffee table book; it's older than 2012. That's the book being offered with this tourminalated quartz bead.

Storybooks are what people call the annual booklets that are essentially catalogs of all the current production beads.

The other book that was offered with a special bead was the "I Love Trollbeads" book that went with the Tulip in the Netherlands and with the Clover in Germany.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:35 am

On sale in the UK as of yesterday. £70 with the book. I like the bead but have the book and won't be buying.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 am

I would like both but.....not at £70! When they were selling the book with the Mocha bead it was £50.....that's what I am prepared to pay! Shame as the Quartz is really cool.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 am

saracat wrote:I would like both but.....not at £70! When they were selling the book with the Mocha bead it was £50.....that's what I am prepared to pay! Shame as the Quartz is really cool.

I guess the price is justified by the fact that gemstones sell at £53 whereas the silver mocha bead was only price group 1, so this will be the reason for the higher price, plus I guess it's another opportunity to encourage more book sales for this beautiful book Very Happy I shall be buying book and gemstone and have one on order, will probably give the book to someone else as I already have it Very Happy
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by saracat Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 am

Personally I think the gemstones aren't worth £53 - especially the non-faceted gems. Luckily this is not high on my wish list so I will wait and see just how limited it proves to be.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:54 am

saracat wrote:Personally I think the gemstones aren't worth £53 - especially the non-faceted gems. Luckily this is not high on my wish list so I will wait and see just how limited it proves to be.

I couldn't agree with you more saracat, I think the gemstones are very expensive given that the stones they use are the cheaper ones.
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Now available at D4e :
http://www.diamonds4ever.dk/rutilquartz_und_bildband-p-60391.html
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by casarobi Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Wow 84 euro's for a bead without the book. Thats a lot....
I'm wondering if that price is correct.
casarobi
casarobi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 pm

try to login....and the price is lower
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:21 pm

It's still a cheek to charge the full price even if the book is not required, discount or not.
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:26 pm

It's still a cheek to charge the full price even if the book is not required, discount or not.
very true!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

The dealers had to buy the book and bead as the set. Just like they did with the Dutch Tulip. The price was the same whether you took the book or not; only the shipping was more if you took the book.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 pm

But the difference with the tulip-book was, that that book was never for sale as single item during some years before.
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Can't find it on D4E does that mean its sold out ? Shocked
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Heidi´s, too, had it but now it seems to be gone from the website.
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:52 pm

I buyed one book and the stone. I did not think it was so much for the book was £49 about by itself so with the facet bead and free delivry it was ok. I dont have the book alredy so that is good.

Michelle
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:Can't find it on D4E does that mean its sold out ? Shocked

Yes ,i think they are sold out
Kathleen
Kathleen
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next