BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Length of Fantasy Necklaces

+5
Dinmi
Engel
alltrolls
Treeinwind
darkangel07760
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Length of Fantasy Necklaces - Page 2 Empty Re: Length of Fantasy Necklaces

Post by retiredk9racer Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:51 am

If you do decide to try the Chamilla necklace, bring some beads with you and try to feed them on the chain - I can't remember if I read somewhere that they work with the new larger Universal cores and maybe not with the small core production/OOAK beads. Just something to keep in mind...
retiredk9racer
retiredk9racer
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Treeinwind Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 am

I hope while Trollbeads is putting out retired that they consider letting all of us have a chance at an Amethest FN! Or better yet make one with a Labradorite! The Pearl is pretty and goes with most everything, but not everything and the Fairy is not my cup of tea. Guess I like something more gruesome! sunny
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 am

retiredk9racer wrote:If you do decide to try the Chamilla necklace, bring some beads with you and try to feed them on the chain - I can't remember if I read somewhere that they work with the new larger Universal cores and maybe not with the small core production/OOAK beads. Just something to keep in mind...

I agree. I am going to hopefuly take a look at it pretty soon, there might a shop earby that sells chamilia, so hopefully I can get a good look!
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by darkangel07760 Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:34 am

Treeinwind wrote:I hope while Trollbeads is putting out retired that they consider letting all of us have a chance at an Amethest FN! Or better yet make one with a Labradorite! The Pearl is pretty and goes with most everything, but not everything and the Fairy is not my cup of tea. Guess I like something more gruesome! sunny

I don't mind the pearl, but I agree I would love a different stone...
darkangel07760
darkangel07760
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2