BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March

+7
LindaJo
NMGirl
terylxlr8
ceruleanbluebird
snowy
Dinmi
Fay
11 posters

Go down

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March Empty Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March

Post by Fay Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:53 pm

I really love the japanese beads but somehow I just cannot combine them... I tried the pink prisms, the purple prisms and the kimono beads... I now have combined them with blue agate beads and pearls. I´m not sure if I like it. Maybe it's a bit boring?

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March DSC09447

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March DSC09449
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I needed the white pearls for an other combination so I used the amber beads instead. What do you think?

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March DSC09573

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March DSC09575

Last edited by Fay on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fay
Fay
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March Empty Re: Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March

Post by Dinmi Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:59 pm

I don't find it boring but I can see what you mean. There is not much "movement" because the stones are all the same tone.

I love the pearls and would keep those in. A couple of agates aswell but I would add maybe milky quartz, rose quartz, and some more pink glass. Don't know what you have in pinks and whites?
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March Empty Re: Another combination with my blooming sakura's - update 4 March

Post by snowy Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 pm

As I love one color combos it´s far from boring Laughing
This is the perfect bracelet to wear with jeans and a multi colored shirt.
snowy
snowy
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fay Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Dinmi wrote:I don't find it boring but I can see what you mean. There is not much "movement" because the stones are all the same tone.

I love the pearls and would keep those in. A couple of agates aswell but I would add maybe milky quartz, rose quartz, and some more pink glass. Don't know what you have in pinks and whites?

Thanks for the suggestions! Very Happy I have a lot of pink and white beads, almost all that are in the collection right now. The 'problem' with most of the pink beads is that the combination gets very sweet and I don't really like that. The rose quartz might be a good one and the milky quarts too.
Fay
Fay
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinmi Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 pm

That is true, with more pink it does get sweet, don't like to sweet myself either. The quartses are not as pink so those might work, just to pick up a bit of the purple/pink in the sakura's. You are soooo lucky to have three I love you.
Dinmi
Dinmi
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:38 pm

I like your agates. I think they are under-appreciated! You could swap a few out and retry a prism or something else.
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by terylxlr8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Dinmi wrote:I don't find it boring but I can see what you mean. There is not much "movement" because the stones are all the same tone.

I agree with this, but I would also lose the silvers or minimize them and see what that looked like.
I think this b'let could stand on it's own without silver. flower
terylxlr8
terylxlr8
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:43 am

You have created a very soothing combination. I like that all the blues match.
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaJo Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:54 am

I like the silvers in there. And I like the bracelet the way it is. But if you want a little more contrast in there, try some Black Silks or dark Amethysts.
LindaJo
LindaJo
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by terylxlr8 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 am

OH YES... BLACK SILK!!!
Now why didn't I THINK OF THAT?? LoL
Would really be a wonderful addtion. a WOW b'let.
terylxlr8
terylxlr8
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollgirly Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:15 am

WOW!!! that is absolutely beautiful!! Those stunning agates match sakura perfectly.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by troll2011 Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 am

Tone in tone is never boring if you ask me Very Happy .

troll2011
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 am

NMGirl wrote:You have created a very soothing combination. I like that all the blues match.

same here! I really like this bracelet!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:39 am

No I think you did a good job, just add a touch of pink if you want more drama. Hug
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fay Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:00 pm

Update! Very Happy

What do you think? Better than with the pearls?
Fay
Fay
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandabee(uk) Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:05 pm

I love the yellow (amber? alabaster?) and blue, very warm, sunny just gorgeous!! sunny
Pandabee(uk)
Pandabee(uk)
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down