BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thini-Mini makes his big debut!! I'm in LOVE!!

+19
neonfiller
eeyore
Ninbey
workerB4troll
LoopyLou
SnorkMaiden
merlesen
idoru_meta
Artemis
Trollpetal
Clochard
mermaidspurse
angeltroll
Fuzzyfeet
lisa
Amanda Mac (Dot)
BriChanel
rainyday
Trollingalong
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thini-Mini makes his big debut!!  I'm in LOVE!! Empty Thini-Mini makes his big debut!! I'm in LOVE!!

Post by Trollingalong Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:21 pm

My new Thini-Mini bead and my new all time favorite!

I saw this bead a while ago on D4E and although I normally choose fat, chubby beads I just FELL IN LOVE with this bead....It is the same height (diameter) of the normal sized beads so it isn't what is termed a mini bead....SO I created my own name for this special beauty! I call him my TM bead....Thini-Mini! I love you I love you

In the photo you will see he is third from the left and is ultra slim! (No, no, not anorexic but as the Duchess of Windsor said many years ago, "You can never be too rich or too thin."....this bead believes that!)

Thini-Mini makes his big debut!!  I'm in LOVE!! Bthpho27

The anniversary cat (second from left) is a regular sized width, the green shadow (far left) is a regular sized chubby bead and the braid on the far right is known as Mr. Monster! (Yes, he believes you can never be too rich or too fat or is that phat?!) It is the fattest bead I've ever seen (Thank you dear friend for sending him to me!) Shocked Shocked

I just LOVE the TM bead....it has a black base and the buds are a wonderful pale lime color....(yes IM, I know you love him and have been waiting to see him!)..... bounce bounce

I've decided that it isn't just the chubby sized beads I love but beads that have attitude and transcend whatever size they are (no shrinking violets for me)! I hope that I can find some more TM beads and if you spot any just let me know please! Embarassed Smile Embarassed

Thanks for checking them out.....I don't think I can split this gang up and will have to create something with all of them together; they have bonded, The Green Shadow, Happy Cat, Thini-Mini and Mr. Monster!!

Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Thini-Mini makes his big debut!!  I'm in LOVE!! Empty Re: Thini-Mini makes his big debut!! I'm in LOVE!!

Post by rainyday Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:23 pm

I love them. (I'd actually love Troll to do a chubby fat set of beads, not huge, just really chubby.)

I have a thini-mini too, it is a Black Diamond from D4E and is super skinny like your OOAK there.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Thini-Mini makes his big debut!!  I'm in LOVE!! Empty Re: Thini-Mini makes his big debut!! I'm in LOVE!!

Post by BriChanel Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:27 pm

I love your thini-mini bead! And as for Mr. Monster... I'm fairly certain I have his twin! I love my fat bead!
BriChanel
BriChanel
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I also love Thini-Mini - he is so beautiful and goes really well with your other beads (in terms of colour, not size!). I love his buds and I am not a "bud" person. Boy, Mr Monster certainly lives up to his name!!! I think he must have an over-active thyroid! A great little collection Very Happy
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Love your Thini-Mini! I enjoy having beads all sizes and widths. I think it adds interest to a bracelet.
lisa
lisa
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Cute bead, they all look great together Very Happy
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by angeltroll Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Congrats on posting a pic! Smile

Beads with Attitude! Laughing I know how much you love this little fellow and seeing him in this foursome shows what a Thini-Mini he really is!
Smile

Hurray Hurray Hurray
angeltroll
angeltroll
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 pm

I love smallish beads and your TM is sooo sweet! The colours are fab too Cool !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

thini-mini's are great.. i have a bracelet only with them..
(11cm)..

they looks fantastic to the old "mini" retireds..
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollpetal Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 pm

that's great- and they all look so at home together alien
Trollpetal
Trollpetal
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Ooooo how cute....I love all of them!!!
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by idoru_meta Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Trollingalong wrote:....(yes IM, I know you love him and have been waiting to see him!).....

Hahaha, you know me so well (and yes I love the TM bead and want to squish you both) Very Happy
idoru_meta
idoru_meta
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by merlesen Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:51 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:I love smallish beads and your TM is sooo sweet! The colours are fab too Cool !

I agree! Tiny beads are the best Very Happy
merlesen
merlesen
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by SnorkMaiden Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 pm

Cool bead, next to the cat they are looking like parent and child in a way! Wink
SnorkMaiden
SnorkMaiden
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by LoopyLou Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 am

Aw, a baby is born in your beadbox!
LoopyLou
LoopyLou
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:44 am

LoopyLou wrote:Aw, a baby is born in your beadbox!

Oh LL! What a great idea....now if I could get some others to reproduce! Laughing

And Snork, you are right, TM looks like the child that just hasn't quite filled out yet!

I'm so glad that everyone agrees TM is a cutie! I can't wait to see your photos with TM beads! Shocked Shocked Smile

And Clochard, I'd love to see a complete bracelet with TMs! alien

RD....How funny to find a black diamond that is a TM bead! Usually they are so fat! And you and I will both be waiting in line when they release a set of fat beads! Just love those full-figured ones! affraid

And yes, AT, I'm proud of myself for figuring out the photo thing! cheers cheers

Lisa and I are in agreement....different size, shapes and textures can really bring interest to a bracelet!

IM! I knew you'd spot that black bead! And with lime, no less!! I'll be on the lookout for you! Squishes back at you!

Dot, you diagnosed the problem with Mr. Monster.....I just hope he didn't eat one of my other beads! rabbit
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by workerB4troll Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Thinny-mini looks great with the Big Boys!!!!!! Surprised
workerB4troll
workerB4troll
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninbey Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:43 pm

I love your TM bead, too, and he looks just PERFECT with his new friends!
Ninbey
Ninbey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Very cute!!!
eeyore
eeyore
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:57 pm

LoopyLou wrote:Aw, a baby is born in your beadbox!

lol!
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by neonfiller Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Mini is adorable!!!
neonfiller
neonfiller
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Small beads are not only extra special but they probably fit in the cross, in the ballerinas, in the tree...;-)Thini-Mini makes his big debut!!  I'm in LOVE!! 12910-Troll-Tree-chain
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 pm

I recently received a Thini-mini Blue Bubbles, it made me laugh it was so skinny. That's the risk of online ordering.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollingalong Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:39 pm

rainyday wrote:I recently received a Thini-mini Blue Bubbles, it made me laugh it was so skinny. That's the risk of online ordering.

I'd be happy to buy/send a nice normal or plump one to swap with you! Very Happy
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm

As someone else has already mentioned--love that your beads have attitude. I do think that an assortment of sizes on a bracelet looks great. Adds to the individuality of the whole thing.

Last edited by sakyubc on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typing faster than I can spell)
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next