BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day!

+7
TrollRose
Omgbeads
Trollfee
BusyBeads
stacecase
trollgirly
pandapharm
11 posters

Go down

light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day! Empty light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day!

Post by pandapharm Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:37 pm

my creation for valentine's day! I do not like pink/reds so I don't have much of a selection from that to choose from hehe.

light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day! 5065deaf
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day! Empty Re: light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day!

Post by trollgirly Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Caribbean Valentine...me likey Smile
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day! Empty Re: light blues and a touch of opalescence of valentine's day!

Post by stacecase Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Gorgeous combo!! There are no rules for Valentine's day, in my book. It's about treating yourself or a loved one in the way you see fit Smile And I think you've done just that! Love these colors together and how they "blend" from one end of the bracelet to the other.
stacecase
stacecase
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by BusyBeads Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:20 pm

That is really nice. What a lovely idea.
BusyBeads
BusyBeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfee Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:28 am

Wonderful bracelet.

Trollfee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Omgbeads Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:42 am

Very pretty bracelet, Very Happy
Omgbeads
Omgbeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:29 am

No matter what colours you pick for Valentine,
as long as you keep the "spirit" of love in your heart,
ANY bracelet or colour is beautiful Wink
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by prin Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

very pretty with your 'love' silvers
prin
prin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:56 am

Why not? Breezy, happy and lovely looking bracelet. I confess I really lie the (Pandora?) lock and key bead. Love
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by pandapharm Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:17 pm

thanks everyone for your kind words as always!!!

stacecase wrote:Gorgeous combo!! There are no rules for Valentine's day, in my book. It's about treating yourself or a loved one in the way you see fit Smile And I think you've done just that! Love these colors together and how they "blend" from one end of the bracelet to the other.

hehe thanks for the encouragement!! and yes, somehow I always tend to do that with my bracelet designs too...I don't know why, I just like being able to have the colors/glass "blend" from one to the next.

Silmaril wrote:Why not? Breezy, happy and lovely looking bracelet. I confess I really lie the (Pandora?) lock and key bead. Love

yep, that one's a 'dora! Very Happy if you look closely, the top of the key is a heart too! so adorable.
pandapharm
pandapharm
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:17 am

I love these warm weather colours. What is the interesting silver bead just below the Sakura glass?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by suzieq Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 am

This is just beautiful... the Sakura beads fits in perfectly.

suzieq
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down