BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is...

+42
twinklebeads
Silmaril
Chuck
trolledolly
zuzu's petals
Rogotroll
plumbun
Omgbeads
Catsworld
soxfan
Kensington
Fuzzyfeet
snowy
harmony
Yohanna
Sware
eeyore
Megram
Seahorse
naranja
Tatiana
TrollRose
splinty
NMGirl
My 4 Trollboys
vampbutterfly
jlfritz
Vesty21
Trollsister
trolliholic
Wintertroll
Monkey
Joolz
Anita
Beadgirl
Trolldog
charlibean
Fleur
Rainbow
Jules
Trollingalong
Lollipop
46 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is... Empty And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is...

Post by Lollipop Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Trollsister Hurray who designed the fabulous bracelet below!!!
And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is... 47878975

Hurray Well done! Hurray

I think I can honestly say I have never seen a bracelet design competition that was so close! Well done to all the finalists and indeed everyone who entered Smile

I will post Trollsister her prize at the weekend... Should I say what it is here, or leave it as a surprise?? Wink
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is... Empty Re: And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is...

Post by Trollingalong Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Congratulations Trollsister! That bracelet is beautiful and I'd happily wear it!!

Hmmm.....what does TS think?! Surprise or posted here and no looking?!

Hurray Hurray Hurray
Trollingalong
Trollingalong
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is... Empty Re: And the WINNER (of the festive/Christmas bracelet competition) is...

Post by Jules Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Congratulations Trollsister! sunny
Jules
Jules
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm

ahh well done xxxx
Rainbow
Rainbow
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Congratulations Trollsister cheers
It's a truly stunning combo.

And a big "thank you!" to Lollipop: I loved the competition and seeing all these beautiful bracelets. Very Happy
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Fleur wrote:Congratulations Trollsister cheers
It's a truly stunning combo.

And a big "thank you!" to Lollipop: I loved the competition and seeing all these beautiful bracelets. Very Happy
You're very welcome Embarassed I really enjoyed it Very Happy
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by charlibean Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Congratulations.

charlibean
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:13 pm

Congratulations Trollsister!!! A truly fabulous and worthy design!!!

Lollipop - You ran an awsome competition! Having done this myself, I know what a time consuming and tedious task this can be. You REALLY did well and a huge thank you for everything!!!

It was so hard for me to choose each time. All of the entries were just so beautiful! Well done ALL!!!
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Well done Trollsister! It's a fabulous design. I have really enjoyed this competition. Wink
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Congratulations Trollsister, a worthy winner. Very Happy
Anita
Anita
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Congratulations trollsister, wonderful festive bracelet santa
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Congrats Trollsister cheers
Monkey
Monkey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Congrats Trollsister! That is a gorgeous design.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by trolliholic Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Congrats Trollsister! I like this bracelet! Hurray
trolliholic
trolliholic
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Wow!!! Thank you everyone! I am thrilled to be the winner among such beautiful entries Shocked I am so excited, this means more than I can say Embarassed Truly, everyone here deserves a share of the credit because you all inspire me daily with your beautiful, creative designs and this competition demonstrates that perfectly---so many fabulous combinations were submitted! Congratulations to everyone, you are all winners to me Hurray

This competition was great fun, thank you Lollipop, for making this possible Very Happy Seeing all of the festive combos here definitely added to the joy of the season santa

Lollipop, I will leave it up to you to decide whether to share prize info. or keep it a surprise bounce Thank you again, hugs! Hug

Last edited by Trollsister on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : surprise or not? :))
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesty21 Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

Well done Trollsister and thank you Lollipop for a great competition! bounce
Vesty21
Vesty21
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 pm

I would also like to thank Beadimpressions for the beautiful glass Christmas beads I used on my combo, they are fabulous! Hurray

Thank you everyone! bounce
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by jlfritz Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Beautiful bracelet -- Congrats Trollsister!
jlfritz
jlfritz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by vampbutterfly Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Congrats! Well done. Hurray santa
vampbutterfly
vampbutterfly
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by My 4 Trollboys Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Congrats cheers
My 4 Trollboys
My 4 Trollboys
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by NMGirl Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:42 pm

It was a well deserved win Trollsister! Congratulations!
NMGirl
NMGirl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by splinty Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Congratulations Trollsister, well deserved winner, it's a classy classic!! Like a Star @ heaven Hurray Like a Star @ heaven
splinty
splinty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Congratulations Trollsister !! YAY !!
And i would love to see your prize Wink
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatiana Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hurray Well done Trollsister!!! Good luck

Hope to see pics soon, winner bracelet + prize! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Tatiana
Tatiana
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollsister Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it! Very Happy I promise I will post pictures!
Trollsister
Trollsister
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next