BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finally I added some wisdom to my collection....

+23
iluvbeads
trolledolly
Hisae
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Fay
trolliholic
Rogotroll
DblJJ
Wintertroll
Catsworld
trollfinder
ceruleanbluebird
kitsunegrl
rainyday
Chuck
trollmoll
Fuzzyfeet
Trolls
retiredk9racer
TrollRose
Fleur
lobby
Tinka
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

finally I added some wisdom to my collection.... - Page 2 Empty Re: finally I added some wisdom to my collection....

Post by Artemis Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 am

That is fantastic, I'm very envious of your pearls, I must get some into my collection! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

finally I added some wisdom to my collection.... - Page 2 Empty Re: finally I added some wisdom to my collection....

Post by Silmaril Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 pm

I agree with Fuzzyfeet, your subtle pearls and silvers are a perfect backdrop to Wisdom.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Tinka wrote:Thank you all for your compliments! I'm very happy with this combo, have thought for some years about buying a wisdom, and thanks to this forum I found an address where I could buy it for dollars with 40% off. I can't remember who told about it Embarassed , can't find her message, but I'm so grateful. This is such a great forum!
And my pearls.......well, I'm always looking for pearls,but nice ones are hard to find nowadays. They are great to combine in whatever combo you make, I really cherish them Very Happy

I recently got the Wisdom, too, from Scandihoovians thanks to forum members mentioning the sale! I LOVE this forum! It's the best. Group hug
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by tat2dnproud Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 am

Beautiful bracelet I really love the pearls too! santa
tat2dnproud
tat2dnproud
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2