BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

+113
tcschumaker
Trollfan
jotroll84
zuzu's petals
maddybrown1
bijouxbabz
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Louey
Jules
Paixxx
silver
Beadmama
Trollette
Guv
lecohen
romayne
casarobi
beadiack
laurenp
TrollBlossom
Kensington
purpletibet
trollala
smschoenauer
Pond
Michelle
joycehofland
ragdoll.andy
Elsie
trollgirly
trollmoll
Anita
trolliholic
snails
trolladdict
Treeinwind
harmony
ceruleanbluebird
mdellanno
plumbun
Bluesybeads
Chuck
MollyMcD
goody4paws
Tee
lobby
mermaidspurse
Trolls
Blairkj
Silmaril
Nkara
chocoholic
Pandabee(uk)
eeyore
frysefrou
twinklebeads
Artemis
Brightonbelle
trollbeadslady
Chewbacca
SnorkMaiden
Joolz
TrollRose
bibi
Daisylove
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollfinder
hildejanbroers
retiredk9racer
Molamola
lyric_girl
rainyday
Fuzzyfeet
GRUMPY
Trollseeker
Wintertroll
Fairy3
kionee
BeeBeeshummer
Beadgirl
pandapharm
liana
lisa
LindaJo
annateresa
dutchmilkmaid
Caroline
naranja
Monkey
GinGer
trollcat
Lucky Dragon
Babsbeads
Fleur
Fay
margiegoodwin
elencar
snowy
nanny4two
Smaug
Catsworld
Juniper
Fera
neonfiller
Szilvia
soxfan
Hisae
TrollFantasy
Kathleen
Rainbow
kitsunegrl
BeadThrilled
117 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 11 Empty Re: Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

Post by Louey Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:07 pm

I had a quick look at them today and loved them, i do already have the set of large chinese silvers but would love a set a these too, they are smaller but still lovely its just the price stopping me Rolling Eyes
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 11 Empty Re: Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

I presume that sensible people are investigating D4E at the moment?
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Louey wrote:I had a quick look at them today and loved them, i do already have the set of large chinese silvers but would love a set a these too, they are smaller but still lovely its just the price stopping me Rolling Eyes

Agree if they weren't as expensive as they are now I would probably love the whole set but because they are I will limit to family members only Very Happy
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:03 am

affraid
Joolz wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:I'd prefer the Monkey for Halloween, Catsworld!
chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 11 MonkeyScream
Oh dear... this really made me laugh Razz Definitely more of a scream bead, they don't look at all like monkeys No

I can't work the horse out at all scratch looks very confusing and nothing remotely like a horse .... so I think I'll pass on these and save my money.
affraid OMG I'm a monkey and was so looking forward to getting these. Now I'll have to see them IRL first. My very first bead was the 3 monkeys to represent my zodiac. And my granddaughter is a horse. Oh, my. I'm such a sucker for the zodiacs too.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by maddybrown1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:54 am

I'm so excited! Thanks for showing this! I too have only 5 of the old silvers. I hope to have all of these!!!
maddybrown1
maddybrown1
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by maddybrown1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 am

Oh! Look at that! They are different!
maddybrown1
maddybrown1
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by maddybrown1 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:03 am

bijouxbabz wrote: affraid
Joolz wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:I'd prefer the Monkey for Halloween, Catsworld!
chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 11 MonkeyScream
Oh dear... this really made me laugh Razz Definitely more of a scream bead, they don't look at all like monkeys No

I can't work the horse out at all scratch looks very confusing and nothing remotely like a horse .... so I think I'll pass on these and save my money.
affraid OMG I'm a monkey and was so looking forward to getting these. Now I'll have to see them IRL first. My very first bead was the 3 monkeys to represent my zodiac. And my granddaughter is a horse. Oh, my. I'm such a sucker for the zodiacs too.

You're right! It does look like the scream! Ah well, I'm a monkey and so that's my bead! Wink
maddybrown1
maddybrown1
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:49 am

Never said this before seeing in real life, but from the photos the price seems over the top.
I paid a little more for some of my Chinese silvers because I wanted the whole set and some
were hard to find. Thought they were so elegant and something I would want to wear years
from now. But these look too cutesy, I hope I'm wrong.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:51 am

soxfan wrote:
mermaidspurse wrote:So which one did you get, Soxfan?

NONE! Laughing
Ooops sorry Embarassed , with all those quotes copied into quotes, I thought it was you who posted the pic, but it was fairy3 Laughing ! And she already answered my question Razz !
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:13 am

TFS Fairy3 !!
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:45 pm

Fairy3 wrote:chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 11 2mw747t

here you can see the difference in size

Thanks Fairy3 - the pic is great for size comparsion.
Which ones did you get?
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm

I got the pig and the rabbit those are for my dad and my mum* (I also bought a dragon but that one is not for me, I secretly hope that my best friend might have a baby this year and I can keep it for her)
and I have a rat, rabbit, dragon, and a goat waiting for me so luckily no pressure yet on my wallet

Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by jotroll84 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm not really that excited, I'm a rat and I just dont like the rat bead. Shame. I'm more excited about the spring collection out later this month.

jotroll84
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by BeadThrilled Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 pm

All beads on a chain:

chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 11 8251c395
BeadThrilled
BeadThrilled
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled/ http://www.beadthrilled.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:54 pm

^Oh, I actually like them even more. Not everyone's cup of tea, to be sure, but I like the sort of over-stylized design of these.
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:14 pm

I like these so much better now hat I have seen real pictures. TFS! I will be putting a set on layaway for sure. Hurry up tax refund! Laughing
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Louey Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm

I got my first three, dog, monkey for me and my PD then i also got the dragon as it seems to be the one selling best so far but i did put the rest of the set by to get when my bank balance is a little healthier Very Happy
Louey
Louey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:59 pm

I got Tiger, Pig and Rooster today and put Dragon, Snake and Ox on layby (chose them for design only).

They are much nicer iRL than the stock photos Very Happy
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by ceruleanbluebird Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm

The designs are great, but the beads are way too small for my liking. Luckily, my heart did not connect with these beads when I held them today. A small victory! Pony
ceruleanbluebird
ceruleanbluebird
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:16 am

Doess anyone know, how limited they are Question

From the pics I really like the goat (because of childhood memories), but there's no goat (zodiac Wink ) in our family.
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:37 am

My jeweler had just one set he went to try and order an other set but he couldn't they were already all gone he said
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:50 am

That's what they told me as well Fairy 3. My juwel received three sets and wanted to order more, but couldn't because they were already sold out Shocked
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Juniper Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:53 am

TrollFantasy wrote:...... they were already sold out Shocked

Fairy3 wrote:........they were already all gone he said

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Juniper
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 am

yep Shocked
I'm so happy I don't have to buy them al at ones!!
four are kept in safe keeping.

so I can safe up for a while!
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Fleur wrote:Doess anyone know, how limited they are Question

From the pics I really like the goat (because of childhood memories), but there's no goat (zodiac Wink ) in our family.

I am a Rooster but I don't like the TB-one. Instead, I ordered the Ox; I like that one far better. It makes me 4 years junger as well Very Happy Very Happy

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next