BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

+113
tcschumaker
Trollfan
jotroll84
zuzu's petals
maddybrown1
bijouxbabz
flowertroll
Tanjaatje
Louey
Jules
Paixxx
silver
Beadmama
Trollette
Guv
lecohen
romayne
casarobi
beadiack
laurenp
TrollBlossom
Kensington
purpletibet
trollala
smschoenauer
Pond
Michelle
joycehofland
ragdoll.andy
Elsie
trollgirly
trollmoll
Anita
trolliholic
snails
trolladdict
Treeinwind
harmony
ceruleanbluebird
mdellanno
plumbun
Bluesybeads
Chuck
MollyMcD
goody4paws
Tee
lobby
mermaidspurse
Trolls
Blairkj
Silmaril
Nkara
chocoholic
Pandabee(uk)
eeyore
frysefrou
twinklebeads
Artemis
Brightonbelle
trollbeadslady
Chewbacca
SnorkMaiden
Joolz
TrollRose
bibi
Daisylove
Amanda Mac (Dot)
trollfinder
hildejanbroers
retiredk9racer
Molamola
lyric_girl
rainyday
Fuzzyfeet
GRUMPY
Trollseeker
Wintertroll
Fairy3
kionee
BeeBeeshummer
Beadgirl
pandapharm
liana
lisa
LindaJo
annateresa
dutchmilkmaid
Caroline
naranja
Monkey
GinGer
trollcat
Lucky Dragon
Babsbeads
Fleur
Fay
margiegoodwin
elencar
snowy
nanny4two
Smaug
Catsworld
Juniper
Fera
neonfiller
Szilvia
soxfan
Hisae
TrollFantasy
Kathleen
Rainbow
kitsunegrl
BeadThrilled
117 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

Post by kitsunegrl Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:32 am

Oh Tree, I'm so excited for you! You must take HUGE pics for us to see!

I wish I could do a whole set in one go, but piggy bank is very lean right now. LOL...
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 Empty Re: Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads

Post by Treeinwind Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 am

Kitsunegrl, that is what God made Pandora for, something to sell to buy more Trollbeads! I am feeling a little shell shocked at selling off most of mine today, and I am thinking about listing those rare and hard to find ones on evil bay this weekend. I will post lots of pics of the new beads, I just hope they get here this weekend while I have light because my camera with a flash is just a disaster.
Looks like they are getting terrible reviews, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
Treeinwind
Treeinwind
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 am

Do we know who designed these? I wonder why they didn't seem to put more "effort" into them. I hope Troll isn't to the point where they can put out anything, call it a "special edition", slap on a high price tag and expect it to sell...
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanjaatje Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:39 am

They are smaller, less details and very very expensive.........but I still want my sign and the one from my boyfriend; horse and tiger!!!! Wink Hihi
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisae Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 am

umm....I will pass on them Rolling Eyes
Hisae
Hisae
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:40 am

I think I'll have a look at the Dragon IRL. If he's nice I might buy him because it's such a typical Asian symbol and it's the year of the Dragon. I don't want Eeeyore as my zodiac Pony
And I still have a 10 EUR coupon from TB which will make him a little more affordable Two cents ...
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:I'd prefer the Monkey for Halloween, Catsworld!
chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 MonkeyScream
Oh dear... this really made me laugh Razz Definitely more of a scream bead, they don't look at all like monkeys No

I can't work the horse out at all scratch looks very confusing and nothing remotely like a horse .... so I think I'll pass on these and save my money.
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm

I'm going tomorrow,my LD called me yesterday to tell me she will have some of them....
she did not order all,she is scared to stay stuck with them,
will find out which ones she has and see if they are nice....
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by eeyore Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:. . . I don't want Eeeyore as my zodiac . . .

So what's wrong with Eeyore?!?!?!

Sarcasm
eeyore
eeyore
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:11 pm

My LD got their set today. Going tomorrow to have a look Smile The woman said they were heavy Very Happy
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 pm

eeyore wrote:

Sarcasm

lol!
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollRose Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Beadgirl wrote:My LD got their set today. Going tomorrow to have a look Smile The woman said they were heavy Very Happy

YAY cheers
TrollRose
TrollRose
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by twinklebeads Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 pm

My LD was told that she couldn't order any in as they had all been already allocated to other dealers & had none left! It appears these little fellows will also be very limited!
twinklebeads
twinklebeads
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 2mw747t

here you can see the difference in size
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Fairy3 wrote:chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 2mw747t

It almost looks like another kind of silver to me on these photos chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 132901
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Bluesybeads wrote:
Fairy3 wrote:chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 2mw747t

It almost looks like another kind of silver to me on these photos chinese - Trollbeads will release limited edition Chinese Zodiac beads - Page 10 132901

it is. It's the new expensive silver! Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:34 pm

the silver is mixed with gold dust and crushed diamonds, creating a far superior product. Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:38 pm

soxfan wrote:the silver is mixed with gold dust and crushed diamonds, creating a far superior product. Laughing

hahaahah that explains the price Laughing they are soooooo expensive!! I have a coupon from that jeweler otherwise I would NOT have bought them, but I'm a sucker for zodiac signs I guess Embarassed I love getting beads that remind me of family members Rolling Eyes
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

I have been looking for a and m in the old letters for my kids but no dice!
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by TrollFantasy Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Thank you for showing fairy3, they still look great to me!
I have three reserved without seeing them, but I do think I'm gonna love them especially since they represent two of my cats and my youngest nephew Very Happy
TrollFantasy
TrollFantasy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:48 pm

eeyore wrote:

Sarcasm
I LOVE Eeyore, but he's a donkey, not a Fire Horse Laughing !!!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:49 pm

So which one did you get, Soxfan?
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy3 Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:50 pm

a but the horse looked like a horse!! at least that one I could make out really easily!
and the rat looks nice!!
I have the pig I think one pig looks more than a pig than the one shown on the stock foto, and I have the rabbit that looks more like a kangaroo in a weird way to me but that may also be because that is one of my favorite animals Laughing
Fairy3
Fairy3
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

LindaJo wrote:

Now you've made me want one, MMP!! monkey geek Laughing

Me, too Laughing Laughing Laughing
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by soxfan Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

mermaidspurse wrote:So which one did you get, Soxfan?

NONE! Laughing
soxfan
soxfan
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next