BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone played in my bead box again...

+3
trollcat
Kirstin
Zoey
7 posters

Go down

Someone played in my bead box again... Empty Someone played in my bead box again...

Post by Zoey Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 pm

and made me these two super gorgeous combos!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Someone played in my bead box again... HappyUniverseLabsandFriends

Someone played in my bead box again... FossilJaspersGoldenQuartzandCLA
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Someone played in my bead box again... Empty Re: Someone played in my bead box again...

Post by Kirstin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:22 pm

I need someone to come play in my beadbox!! I'm beadblocked!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Someone played in my bead box again... Empty Re: Someone played in my bead box again...

Post by Kirstin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm

These are super gorgeous!! I love them both but if you MADE me pick my favorite, it would be the first one. ...those labs are TDF and are highlighted so well with that combo!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Kirstin wrote:These are super gorgeous!! I love them both but if you MADE me pick my favorite, it would be the first one. ...those labs are TDF and are highlighted so well with that combo!!
I'm with you Kirstin. I love both of them but that first one really gets me. I'll be wearing it to the opening performance of DS2s "Seussical The Musical" this afternoon! Very Happy
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Zoey wrote:I'm with you Kirstin. I love both of them but that first one really gets me. I'll be wearing it to the opening performance of DS2s "Seussical The Musical" this afternoon! Very Happy

You are going to Seussical?? Now I'm doubly envious! ENJOY!! Please post a review!!
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoey Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Kirstin wrote:
Zoey wrote:I'm with you Kirstin. I love both of them but that first one really gets me. I'll be wearing it to the opening performance of DS2s "Seussical The Musical" this afternoon! Very Happy

You are going to Seussical?? Now I'm doubly envious! ENJOY!! Please post a review!!
It's at DS2s high school and he is playing the part of the Mayor of Whoville! Should be really good and they are going for the Tommy Tunes awards! It was supposed to open last night but everything was canceled due to the ice here.
Zoey
Zoey
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by trollcat Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Shocked Seriously stunning combo! (2nd is fantastic to but that first one is Shocked ) He does have good material to work with in your bead box! Hope the musical is on for tonight, watch the ice.
trollcat
trollcat
Bead Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:40 pm

That is a great result! When someone plays in my beadbox I have to worry about who might have eaten what bead!
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wintertroll Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm

I agree, the first combo is just breathtaking! But there is something about the second one. I just want to look at it and all the textures and colors and how they blend together. The fossil jaspers are so fascinating to me. Then add in the CLAs and it is just a work of art.
Wintertroll
Wintertroll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kionee Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Kirstin wrote:These are super gorgeous!! I love them both but if you MADE me pick my favorite, it would be the first one. ...those labs are TDF and are highlighted so well with that combo!!

I couldn't agree more, a real fab combi! You'll look great in it this afternoon Smile
kionee
kionee
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by zenya Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 pm

I love the first one, those labs work beautifully with the other neutrals to create a really sophisticated bracelet
zenya
zenya
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down