BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon?

+15
Clochard
rainyday
Lollipop
Engel
flowertroll
Tweedy
Jet
Chewbacca
harmony
DblJJ
Beadgirl
Trolldog
Wildthing
Fleur
kitsunegrl
19 posters

Go down

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? Empty Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon?

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 am

I have the white and pink pearls on my wishlist; I hope to be able to pick them out in person one day. I've seen the beautiful lilac, bronze and black pearls.
Do you think TB will ever introduce new colors? I'd love to see a golden or greenish one!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? Empty Re: Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon?

Post by Fleur Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 am

Hope so Very Happy A golden one would be stunning!

The retired black pearl had large variety of colours, some of them were actually green:

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? Pearls003
Fleur
Fleur
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? Empty Re: Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon?

Post by Wildthing Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:58 am

Wow Fleur, that is stunning Shocked

I have a very green peacock pearl but a very different shade from Fleur's

It is hard to photograph, it looks the colour that is is round the edge in the picture

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? 069

There are lots of colours out there though I have never seen a golden one.
Wildthing
Wildthing
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolldog Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

I don't know about a new color, but I sure wish they'd find some more purple ones and they would make it to the market...LOL
Trolldog
Trolldog
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Beadgirl Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 am

I love pearls too, would any new colour. A golden one would be great Smile
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by DblJJ Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Trolldog wrote:I don't know about a new color, but I sure wish they'd find some more purple ones and they would make it to the market...LOL

I totally agree.
DblJJ
DblJJ
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by harmony Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:37 pm

I would love some new pearls so far I have 1 black pearl which I love and use on many of my combos but someday I would like to get more.
harmony
harmony
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewbacca Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:16 pm

I love the peacock pearls. My goal is to have 10 one of these days... (I'm up to six!). I would love for them to put out some brown or golden ones.
Chewbacca
Chewbacca
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:31 pm

I love pearls! I hope for hot pink pearls!
Jet
Jet
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweedy Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:25 pm

i do love pearls... green was fantastic for me
Tweedy
Tweedy
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by flowertroll Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:44 pm

DblJJ wrote:
Trolldog wrote:I don't know about a new color, but I sure wish they'd find some more purple ones and they would make it to the market...LOL

I totally agree.

Me, too Laughing
flowertroll
flowertroll
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm

there is one more on the purple side on my LD I am dying to get! hopefully next week, if I'm lucky!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

http://pinterest.com/uilaengelblank/ http://uilaengelblank.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 pm

one question that may sound stupid: the black pearl and peacock pearl are the same item? or two different ones?
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollipop Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:52 pm

Engel wrote:one question that may sound stupid: the black pearl and peacock pearl are the same item? or two different ones?
As far as I know (and can remember!) there is a retired black pearl (that sometimes had a tinge of green or brown in it), and these pearls tended to be smallish.
This was a different release to the LE peacock pearls which come in all shades of grey/black based hues as shown in these pics, purple, lilac, green, blue etc (think peacock Wink )
Lollipop
Lollipop
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Lollipop wrote:
Engel wrote:one question that may sound stupid: the black pearl and peacock pearl are the same item? or two different ones?
As far as I know (and can remember!) there is a retired black pearl (that sometimes had a tinge of green or brown in it), and these pearls tended to be smallish.
This was a different release to the LE peacock pearls which come in all shades of grey/black based hues as shown in these pics, purple, lilac, green, blue etc (think peacock Wink )

thank you so much for the explanation! i guess when i receive mine, if the size is indeed different, i will be able to compare with the one i will get at my ld, she said they were black pearls, but they may have been peacocks and she didn't know better

green ish and purple ish pearls are heavenly!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyday Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:Do you think TB will ever introduce new colors?

No, I don't think that they will introduce any new colors any time soon. But dig around for a Peacock pearl if you don't already have one, they are lovely.
rainyday
rainyday
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

http://trollgirl2.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:18 am

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? Img_pe10

oh yes...i love pearls..please!!!! new colours!! i love also the bronze one, but i don´t own one:-(
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nancy Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:23 am

OMG! I am dying over your beads! 10 seems to be the magic number. What a gorgeous selection of OAF's and pearls and green dots! I'm drooling.
Nancy
Nancy
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:47 am

Clochard wrote:Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? Img_pe10

oh yes...i love pearls..please!!!! new colours!! i love also the bronze one, but i don´t own one:-(

wow, your pearls are t die for! congratulations on the beautiful collection!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Clochard Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:52 pm

oh, thank's a lot..

10..'couse, when i don't know what to combine..i take ten of my favorit colours and then silver or gold beads...and so bracelet is ready without thinking which colour is the perfect match...

hugs
Clochard
Clochard
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 am

i love the turquoise and purple peacock pearl!
here are some special colored pearls i have:

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? P1020835

the bottom one is almost golden

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? P1010616

my darling lilacs Love
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbagump Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:21 am

Agatha your bracelets are amazing. Love all your pearls. I'm a pearl lover also. It's my birthstone. I love what you've done with your pearls in pink and lavender. Absolutely stunning. I hope they do introduce a new pearl color soon. I really thought they would offer a pearl with the Japan WT beads. I had hoped they would anyway. I'm on the fence about Novo Beads, but they do have many different colored pearls to choose from.
bubbagump
bubbagump
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by agatha Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 am

thanks! i once also had dark brown pearls, but they were very tiny and it looked very weird on a bracelet
agatha
agatha
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:06 am

agatha wrote:i love the turquoise and purple peacock pearl!
here are some special colored pearls i have:

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? P1020835

the bottom one is almost golden

Do You Think TB Will Introduce a New Pearl Color Soon? P1010616

my darling lilacs Love

I am in love with your lilac bracelet, specially the pearls! you are a really lucky lady to own them! they look simply amazing!
Engel
Engel
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by lkeen Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 am

Wow, they are some beautiful pearls! My ld have the most beautiful purple peacock pearl, whereas mine is dull and greeny black, but their's is on a Peacock Bracelet and they wont dismantle it and I can't afford the whole bracelet. I go in there and look at it though!
lkeen
lkeen
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down