BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No more combined orders for world tour beads since...

+17
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trollfan
bijouxbabz
arielle
unicorn1976
Tinka
mermaidspurse
Artemis
vonnewe
zuzu's petals
kitsunegrl
Joolz
Mini Gnome
Paixxx
Molamola
saracat
Smaug
21 posters

Go down

No more combined orders for world tour beads since... Empty No more combined orders for world tour beads since...

Post by Smaug Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:33 pm

We heard rumors that all World Tour Beads will be available, starting Dec. 2011 or Jan. 2012, at (selected) retailers in all countries!

A very wise decision from TB HQ! cheers
Though I loved the thrill of trying to get the best deal and sending on the beads world wide!
Smaug
Smaug
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/beadthrilled http://pinterest.com/source/beadthrilled.com/

Back to top Go down

No more combined orders for world tour beads since... Empty Re: No more combined orders for world tour beads since...

Post by saracat Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Although I am happy that they will be easier to buy I am sort of sad that the whole point of them is lost. I can imagine that those Trollies that got their beads while visiting a country or arranging with a fellow TB fan to swap or be a fairy will have much better memories and associations with their WT beads.
saracat
saracat
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

No more combined orders for world tour beads since... Empty Re: No more combined orders for world tour beads since...

Post by Molamola Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 pm

I think that's wonderful news. I might hold off trying to get the Japan beads then. I'm not sentimental about beads at all and although I did enjoy purchasing the Lithuanian beads directly from Lithuania, I'm delighted that they will be easier to find.
Molamola
Molamola
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Paixxx Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Good news! bounce

I missed the combined orders for some of the WT beads I wanted, and I've only just managed to get hold of 2 Swiss crystals as they go out of stock so quickly.

I'm looking foward to being able to hand pick the WT ambers & others.

Thanks for letting us know.
Paixxx
Paixxx
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini Gnome Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:23 pm

That is good & interesting news.

I wonder if we're not near one of those selected retailers if our local dealer will then be able to special order for us?
Mini Gnome
Mini Gnome
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Joolz Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Wonderful news, but I can't imagine why it's taken them so long to realise that this was a good idea..... thank goodness they will be easier to find in the future.

A really BIG THANK YOU Sita for all your help in organising all these combined orders ... will miss them Hug
Joolz
Joolz
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by kitsunegrl Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:52 pm

That is very interesting news!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzu's petals Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:23 pm

saracat wrote:Although I am happy that they will be easier to buy I am sort of sad that the whole point of them is lost. I can imagine that those Trollies that got their beads while visiting a country or arranging with a fellow TB fan to swap or be a fairy will have much better memories and associations with their WT beads.

Agree I enjoy looking at a combo an thinking where each bead came from. It make combo seem more
like a world tour. Group hug One thing I won't miss is all those hugh shipping charges.
zuzu's petals
zuzu's petals
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by vonnewe Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Nice to know they will be available by some retailers...but i do love the way we have to get them now.... getting a few of those special beads in a very special way, by BT or by swap...that made it exciting...
vonnewe
vonnewe
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Great news as I can hand pick my beads but it has been wonderful seeing all the ladies helping everyone get the beads from their countries so I will miss seeing that.
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:22 pm

I'm with saracat, I somehow think the 'speciality' of the WT beads is lost, but on the other hand I'm not adverse to no shipping costs and customs.
What I find disturbing though is that I thought the WT wasn't finished yet, so the beads to come will never achieve that special exclusiveness as the old WT beads...
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinka Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Thank you Sita for sharing this rumor. I'm curious now which retailers in the Netherlands will sell them all in the near future. I'm afraid it won't be my local, so I still will have to order them online or by phonecall. Picking them in person would be so nice!
Tinka
Tinka
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn1976 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm

saracat wrote:Although I am happy that they will be easier to buy I am sort of sad that the whole point of them is lost. I can imagine that those Trollies that got their beads while visiting a country or arranging with a fellow TB fan to swap or be a fairy will have much better memories and associations with their WT beads.
Agree - the beads are not more than "normal" beads then...
unicorn1976
unicorn1976
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by arielle Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Mini Gnome wrote:That is good & interesting news.

I wonder if we're not near one of those selected retailers if our local dealer will then be able to special order for us?

Most selected retailers will happily ship. Also, this rumor has been going around for a while, and though I do believe it is true I've recently heard stories that they will be available later in 2012 rather than so soon. Hopefully that part is just a myth though! Smile
arielle
arielle
Trollbeads Retailer

http://www.etsy.com/shop/arleiie

Back to top Go down

Post by bijouxbabz Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:That is very interesting news!
Agree I'm not sure how I feel about this news.
bijouxbabz
bijouxbabz
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollfan Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 pm

mmm...good and bad. Maybe I am sentimental, but the WT's I have now come from the country themselves. When you can buy them 'anywhere' they become just like production beads. But saves a lot of hassle with shipping, customs and so on.

Trollfan
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Trollfan wrote:mmm...good and bad. Maybe I am sentimental, but the WT's I have now come from the country themselves. When you can buy them 'anywhere' they become just like production beads. But saves a lot of hassle with shipping, customs and so on.

I agree - I feel a bit sad on balance. Surely that means they will have to do a HUGE retirement soon?!
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silmaril Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 am

I am sad about that. This means Trollbeads has given up on the whole concept of the world tour, just to sell more beads. The way Trollbeads is going in Australia, I think there's a real risk there will be no-one selling them here.
Silmaril
Silmaril
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by rollypoly troll Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 am

Three cheers for Sita for all her hard work getting beads.

And a big thank you, to trollfairys for their help too.

I will treasure the beads I have received.

Very Happy
rollypoly troll
rollypoly troll
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Trolls Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 am

If this is true...I personally think it's really sad...

What will happen to the countries releasing WT beads next year??

Trolls
Trolls
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndiinphilly Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:55 am

not sure how I feel about this. I guess it's nice for those that have been unable to obtain them, but it takes away the original idea for me

cyndiinphilly
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down