BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads

+75
LindaJo
vonnewe
busy bee
naranja
Tanjaatje
alice
Barb Gambill
Tee
maggiemae
rollypoly troll
capesandra
Michelle
harmony
Silmaril
stephenie
Elsie
Nkara
madabouttrolls
bijouxbabz
Bluesybeads
mermaidspurse
trollfinder
bobbieh1245
Fee
lyric_girl
LilHobbit
Fuzzyfeet
Trollbear
sakyubc
Beadgirl
TinaLee
GRUMPY
Trollperle
Rainbow
Juniper
Pond
Wildthing
Anita
mucki
rainyday
Artemis
trollshopper
kitsunegrl
hayseed
MissBeetle
Una
gabi
Hisae
Beadmama
KJanish
Lavender
kionee
Balaenanun
lkeen
Catsworld
Kirstin
Smaug
DblJJ
plumbun
pandapharm
pmom
Monkey
Tinka
Chuck
Brightonbelle
Trollsister
candie
Amanda Mac (Dot)
agnieszka
sims
SilverBells
soxfan
laurenp
Molamola
BeadThrilled
79 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

world - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Yes - 3 faces.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

world - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 4 Empty Re: Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads

Post by Beadgirl Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Love the blue blossom bead. Wink Not sure about the others. The mask is interesting...
Beadgirl
Beadgirl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:41 pm

I wish the Mask wasn't narrow and running along the chain.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:43 pm

world - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 4 Japanwttb
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:44 pm

found the pic above on their site - shows the masks at a different angle
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Here are the other 2 up close and super huge. I really like the "sacred house"

world - Trollbeads Japan World Tour beads - Page 4 Japanwttb2
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by sakyubc Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm

So for those that previously ordered from this site (the manga beads). How did your order arrive? Delivered by the post office? Or by someone else?
sakyubc
sakyubc
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Mine came in the post. I only ordered 1 bead and didn't get charged Customs.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirstin Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

sakyubc wrote:So for those that previously ordered from this site (the manga beads). How did your order arrive? Delivered by the post office? Or by someone else?

I can't remember honestly how the manga bead arrived but I do remember it was pretty quick.
Kirstin
Kirstin
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

Post by GRUMPY Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:48 pm

I like it but by the time shipping goes on the mask, than import duty.. Nope got to stay good.. save for my BT dragon, as World tour bead will be there in a few monthsl..
GRUMPY
GRUMPY
Trolldiva

http://www.paula4u.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollbear Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:54 pm

hmmm not as i envisaged them to be. i do like them, but like Grumpy, think i'll pass for now due to cost/shipping/import etc- i think RBF do some nice beads that will work better for my japanese themed bracelet Wink thank you for the pics though Smile
Trollbear
Trollbear
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzyfeet Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:58 pm

I like the man in the video, no messing about, give her all 4 beads plus a bracelet and lock, my kinda guy ! Laughing
Fuzzyfeet
Fuzzyfeet
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by LilHobbit Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

These are incredible! Does anyone know, if we order through that website, will there be any customs taxes or anything upon delivery to us?

LilHobbit
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by hayseed Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:00 pm

I think they are super! The choice of 2 glass is probably to keep prices down (ALL TBs are more expensive in Japan, perhaps due to an import tax of Danish product, even the Japan WT beads are imports).

Can you see the tiny red heart in the middle of each petal on one of the flowers in the blue bead? Amazing detail! cyclops

So interesting that they put 3 faces on the mask bead (implies not just "2 sides to everything", at least 3, even personalities), and made one smaller which adds to the asymmetricality of the bead.
Love it! Jump
hayseed
hayseed
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonbelle Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:02 pm

I don't know where you are LilHobbit but if you are in the European Union there certainly could be customs charges on or even after delivery.
Brightonbelle
Brightonbelle
Beadaddict

Back to top Go down

Post by LilHobbit Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm

I'm in the United States

LilHobbit
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Trollperle Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:27 pm

Fuzzyfeet wrote:I like the man in the video, no messing about, give her all 4 beads plus a bracelet and lock, my kinda guy ! Laughing

Very Happy lol! afro
Trollperle
Trollperle
BeadWrangler

Back to top Go down

Post by lyric_girl Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Wow, I'm late to this topic with seven pages already. At any rate, my initial take is, I will skip the flag glass as I was afraid they would do that. I love the blue glass, but I'm not sure where I would use it. I am very intrigued by the silvers.
lyric_girl
lyric_girl
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Fee Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 pm

I have nothing with those Sad I was hoping for an animal. Crane or something.
Fee
Fee
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks for the bigger pictures. Wow - go off and do something else and there are 7 pages of comments! I like them better now in details. The Flag bead reminds me of Donna (if you see what I mean) Wink
TFS! BTW the manga bead arrived super quick and I didn't pay customs - but I bet I would get caught with a set.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Mac (Dot) Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Trollperle wrote:
Fuzzyfeet wrote:I like the man in the video, no messing about, give her all 4 beads plus a bracelet and lock, my kinda guy ! Laughing

Very Happy lol! afro

I so agree FF!! I love this set more and more each time I see it. I even put in Sakura for my People's Bead entry, so I am a happy bunny Very Happy . The video is really clever too - I love the way they have mixed cartoons in.
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Amanda Mac (Dot)
Trolldiva

http://www.wikibeadia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbieh1245 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

kitsunegrl wrote:I can't figure out how to order!

Well LA girl.... welcome to my world... I can get the complete set ordered, but i want extra silvers and someone posted in another topic about a Next> somewhere in the Japan ordering site and I will be hanged if I can find it. scratch

Will be Lafayette in 3 weeks or so... hope we can shop !!!! Bobbie
I will call you and give you step by step instructions on how to order complete set... have that part down pat....

bobbieh1245
Trollbaby
Trollbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by trollfinder Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:42 pm

I love the silvers but not the glass. The glass is pretty but not my colors so that is some money saved Wink
trollfinder
trollfinder
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaidspurse Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Mmmmh... I'm not really head over heels in love with these beads, the glass ones do nothing for me colourwise. I find the masks quite interesting and would love to see the sacred house on someone's bracelet IRL first. In general, I have to admit I expected...more? Rolling Eyes ...better... Rolling Eyes ? I don't know... scratch I'm not really dissapointed Neutral , but not as excited as I thought I'd be. There are many Redbalifrog Japan themed beads I'd prefer!
mermaidspurse
mermaidspurse
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluesybeads Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Smile I will definitely get the entire set, if or when I go to Japan next year. Smile
Bluesybeads
Bluesybeads
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next