BEADTHRILLED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My combination that I'm wearing this week

4 posters

Go down

My combination that I'm wearing this week Empty My combination that I'm wearing this week

Post by Tanjaatje Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:06 pm

This is the combination I made last week and I'm wearing it all the time. It matches a lot of my clothes en I love the ooak's I love you
My combination that I'm wearing this week Img_0631
The bead with the fish is not TB, but it's specially made by someone I know from another Dutch TBForum.

Last edited by Tanjaatje on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tanjaatje
Tanjaatje
Trollmeister
Trollmeister

Back to top Go down

My combination that I'm wearing this week Empty Re: My combination that I'm wearing this week

Post by trollgirly Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Ohhh I love it!!! Its is so funky and the colours match so well...I love usung the japanese silvers...they go so well with everything and create such uniform look....love how you paired up squirells with that blue. Its just stunning! I may copy it.....squirelll is so growing on me....
I always thought that the red marking on squirell looked like...............................LOL...please don't make me say it.
trollgirly
trollgirly
Trolladdict
Trolladdict

Back to top Go down

My combination that I'm wearing this week Empty Re: My combination that I'm wearing this week

Post by kitsunegrl Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm

There's something very exotic about this bracelet!
kitsunegrl
kitsunegrl
Troll Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:07 am

That is fantastic, what wonderful OOAKs! Smile
Artemis
Artemis
Trolldiva

Back to top Go down